FanFiction.Net
for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice

4/18/2016 c9 MostLikeMary
I think that Darcy's reply to Georgiana "Oh, you do, do you?" would make more sense rendered as "Oh, she is, is she?"
3/13/2016 c10 9HarnGin
I'm going to cautiously follow this story in the hope that, as indicated in the summary, it will soon be updated. It's a delightful tale, and, although I know RL can and does interfere with the muse, it grieves me to think it will never be continued. Thanks for sharing what you have so far.
2/19/2016 c10 1sunfun
Good.
1/17/2016 c10 13kir-girl24
I'm rather enjoying this story and look forward to the next installment. Anxiously waiting for the chapter in which Elizabeth learns of George Wickham's terrible nature and of Darcy's overwhelming admiration.
12/18/2015 c10 Guest
Beautiful...
5/26/2015 c10 CrazyMommyMe
Wondrous tory so far can't wait for the next chapter.
4/18/2015 c10 Guest
I really love this story and hope you can one day finish it as it would be a shame to leave it here.
2/19/2015 c10 tarlily
ohh I'm very sorry not to be able to read the end of the story, it's like getting a library book with the last few pages missing
1/27/2015 c7 9HarnGin
"Tendre": from the French; best translation I've found is "soft spot."
11/9/2014 c10 11LilyGold197
Please write some more, I really like your story.
9/25/2014 c10 cuinwen
I like the relatively light hand you have used with your AU premise. I know it has been a very long time since you've updated this story. Is it too much to hope you might return to it one day?
4/20/2014 c10 darcy84
Please don't give up on this story! Don't leave us hanging anymore in loveeeeeeee with this story!
3/4/2014 c10 Guest
I became hooked on this beautiful story, only to find out that it isn't finished. Why do so many P&P ff writers leave half written stories up. If you are not going to finish, maybe you should take it down.
Keep writing,
2/25/2014 c10 Jane-I'm serious
Can you finish the story! It's so good! I need to know how it will resolve!
2/27/2014 c10 hongkongphooey63
What a busy and happy family you have and what joy they must bring you. Being selfish though I must encourage you to spare a thought for your readers and post another chapter soon please ;)
280 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »