for Love Songs in E Minor

1/25/2019 c1 diamondnightskies
That was really awesome.
11/2/2015 c1 Knit Bit
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it.

Knit
5/13/2015 c1 aniseed flower
Crazy bella. Thank you for writing! Was very nice. :)
3/10/2015 c1 wardlyman
This one shot was ruined with the fact that she left him for weeks and didn't comeback to him on her own. And the fact she WAS in a fucking relationship while with edward, how tf does she have commitment issues? Is she a cheater? Jacob being a dick doesn't justify her dickiery to edward. This edward gonna get screwed over, he doesn't actually know this bella, she left him for WEEKS and was perfectly fine, only reason she came back to him was because he made a move, not her.
1/22/2015 c1 Guest
Some of the best writing in fan fiction. Good work.
8/12/2014 c1 1Holidai
This story was so sweet.
7/29/2014 c1 Killingmesoftl2
This was phenomenal! Loved it!
5/30/2014 c1 Fleur50
Wow!
5/8/2014 c1 Treestar2509
Such a sweet Edward. Thanks for sharing. :)
1/10/2014 c1 6perpetually
Such a beautiful story. I love the Edward in this, he'd be an angel if he existed in reality. Wonderful story, strong emotions and a fabulously written fanfic. I love the characters and just the dialogues, descriptions and beauty of everything in this story. Thanks for writing.
10/14/2013 c1 Anita
Good stories make me happy, thank you.
9/23/2013 c1 36jmolly
Loved it. And it's good to see the Bourree here, too.
8/27/2013 c1 meelee72
"I'm going to make love to you until you can't see."
- Holy Yikes!

This one... My heart & belly are flippy flopping.
:))!
7/13/2013 c1 vjworley
I liked this story. It stays true to the characters of Bella and Edward while extending their world outward. Like in a parallel universe three doors down from this one, the screen life of Bella and Edward lives among the forests of Forks and this little story is proof of their soul's definition.
5/30/2013 c1 1morena.davidson.3
Thanks for sharing :) I did enjoy reading this.
181 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »