for Love Songs in E Minor

1/20/2011 c1 bemily
This story really captured the mood and vibe of that picture. That is EXACTLY what I think would be going on by looking at it. If, you know, I had an imagination and could write.

You really got the EPOV.

Some of my favorites:

"at once embarrassed and excited" - she just met him, she gets him and he loves it.

"he took them two at a time." - it has only been 4 days and he can't wait to see her

"his heart thrums thinking that maybe, just maybe, her reaction is because of the 'my' in front of the 'girl'"

and of course "the girl"
1/20/2011 c1 futuregirl1709
Amazing oneshot!

I loved reading Edward and Bella going through all those phases: getting to know each other, becoming friends, falling in love and putting yourself out there to be crushed but then healed again, together. Of course they got back together; she is his muse, they're like fate. I really loved how you put it: 'One thing is clear: Edward and Bella match, lock and key.'

I think you wrote the feelings and emotions so well! This: 'His brain is on rewind and it constantly replays her rejection. His brain would make a fantastic medieval torture device.' It broke my heart! I'm really glad she came back to him.

Great job!
1/20/2011 c1 Johnthe
E is for Edward! Nothing minor about him though, I'm afraid.

Thanks Katinki for a beautiful story. I wish someone would write me some music. Perhaps I'll bid for a fandom gives back auction, then I can at least get a story written for me.
1/19/2011 c1 Angelesfog
Wow...what a great story. Loved your words!
1/19/2011 c1 NicciB23
I really liked this!
1/19/2011 c1 Cingav
I've been reading on this site for 3 years, every single day. I've been sick for 6 years and reading Twilight and then it's fanfiction is my only escape.

This. Is. My. First. Review.

I just had to! Of the thousand sories and one shots I have read I have never enjoyed one so much as what I've just read. I don't know what to say to you, except to beg for a thousand more from YOU. I adore everything you've written, and now this one takes the cake.

Thank you to whatever it is that gives you the ability to write like you do. With all your stories they stay with me for days after I'm done. It's so very enjoyable.

Thank you, please keep going?
1/19/2011 c1 Cullenosopy
Artistic creativity often rides the coatails of suffering.

Thanks!
1/19/2011 c1 1853kaz
Enjoyed it. But I always do with your stuff, Kate. Your orderly mind and fierce romantic streak make for a strong combination. :)
1/19/2011 c1 Sparrow's Lassie
I don't know how you do it! You have several stories going, all different settings. All different characters and every one of them is unbelievably captivating! I adore timid Edward. At least he did tell Bella how he felt even tho it scared her to death and she bolted. She opened that locked door to his creativity and turned a force loose that eventually brought her back to him. I love it. Don't you ever stop writing! That's an order! ;) *hugs* Joanie
1/19/2011 c1 2ilovealion
I really enjoyed getting into musicward's head. Great story. Thanks for writing.
1/19/2011 c1 2Emmanuelle Nathan
Dear Katinki

As ever I was exciting that I had one of your stories waiting for me in my inbox. I was even more excited to see that it was something new.

This is a beautiful one shot. You draw the characters so well. They are real and flawed, but beautiful and special.

It's a great set up and a fulfilling resolution. All in all fantastic.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

EN
1/19/2011 c1 trisha63
Kate, my dear, this little love fest was quite beautiful. Where can I order an Edward like this one who is kind, loving, and caring, as I want one for my very own! LOL I always love anything in Edward's POV as I am just such an Edward's girl, well old lady as I certainly cann't pass as a girl anymore. HA Your writing is so detailed and indepth and it has just enought citrus to make it sexy! I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting patiently for updates to your other stories as I just love all three of them. All three as very different but just as interesting, and I am addicted! Keep up the fantastic job and take care, Trisha
1/19/2011 c1 6rubyred21
:D awesome, as always. :D
1/19/2011 c1 mdf
i like that the lock and key thought. nice
1/19/2011 c1 rubell
if the E is going to stand for edward it should be major...just saying, lol...what a sweet story, sad she took so long but at least she came back with love in her hands and on her lips...
181 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »