FanFiction.Net
for Love Songs in E Minor

1/19/2011 c1 2ilovealion
I really enjoyed getting into musicward's head. Great story. Thanks for writing.
1/19/2011 c1 2Emmanuelle Nathan
Dear Katinki

As ever I was exciting that I had one of your stories waiting for me in my inbox. I was even more excited to see that it was something new.

This is a beautiful one shot. You draw the characters so well. They are real and flawed, but beautiful and special.

It's a great set up and a fulfilling resolution. All in all fantastic.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

EN
1/19/2011 c1 trisha63
Kate, my dear, this little love fest was quite beautiful. Where can I order an Edward like this one who is kind, loving, and caring, as I want one for my very own! LOL I always love anything in Edward's POV as I am just such an Edward's girl, well old lady as I certainly cann't pass as a girl anymore. HA Your writing is so detailed and indepth and it has just enought citrus to make it sexy! I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting patiently for updates to your other stories as I just love all three of them. All three as very different but just as interesting, and I am addicted! Keep up the fantastic job and take care, Trisha
1/19/2011 c1 6rubyred21
:D awesome, as always. :D
1/19/2011 c1 mdf
i like that the lock and key thought. nice
1/19/2011 c1 rubell
if the E is going to stand for edward it should be major...just saying, lol...what a sweet story, sad she took so long but at least she came back with love in her hands and on her lips...
1/19/2011 c1 blueeyes11354
I enjoyed reading this for all the same reasons you enjoyed writing it. (And thanks for giving me something to read on the treadmill of doom. Lol)
1/19/2011 c1 edwards-debussy
Lovely! Complex and tinged with bittersweet, but sometimes you need the lows to really appreciate the highs. Is there any work of yours I don't enjoy? ;)
1/19/2011 c1 arfalcon
Home run. I LOVED this. It's hard to get both that incredible sense of connection AND the heartbreak of longing in a one shot, but you made both elements pop. This is so well conceived and of course beautifully written.

Plus, I'm a sucker for music.
1/19/2011 c1 EdwardsBrunette2
I loved it. Thank you
1/19/2011 c1 tsmacker
Always love a good EPOV. Beautiful.
1/19/2011 c1 HeatherA9
:) It's lovely! So spare, and very evocative descriptions. Thank you.
1/19/2011 c1 gurlnxdore
this story was so sweet...i loved reading it as much as i love all of your other stories...
1/19/2011 c1 cebinc
Wow, great story! Thank you for sharing it with us. Such wonderful talent.

Cheryl
1/19/2011 c1 1nitsuAPJ
Lovely, Kate. Indescribably beautiful. As moving as his song.

Pam