for Love Songs in E Minor

4/26/2011 c1 sibilantspiel
This is a gorgeous story. You write prose beautifully, and you definitely made the right decision in maintaining a one-sided POV. It's far easier to get carried away by the emotions of the character.

Thank you for this. x
4/10/2011 c1 1emeralddahlia
I loved it...superb!
4/5/2011 c1 4lovelyfrances
Ugh...this was sooooo sweet I had a toothache! Awesome!
4/5/2011 c1 23Alby Mangroves
I loved this. It was whimsical and determined and oh-so-pretty. Your words were absolutely lovely- it's clear you had a great time writing this. I'm just sorry I hadn't read it sooner! Really delightful to read. You've kept me up way past my bedtime- I only wanted to get a taste of this before bed and couldn't stop! Thanks so much for writing x
4/2/2011 c1 Lena
Great story - so sweet and well-written, I get what you mean about it having a special tone.
3/29/2011 c1 angelblue
oh my. The voice of this piece! Ok. To set the scene, I am listening to needtobreathe while reading this, and maybe that plays into your beautiful voice, but really I have had the worst time waiting to the end, hoping it wouldn't. Oh my, there is no way you aren't out there getting paid for this luxurious comfortable on the edge of my seat enjoyment. Tell me where to find you in the world of pay you. So enthralling, so so so good.
3/26/2011 c1 polyphany
Loved it! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on the first place win!
3/25/2011 c1 AllyVera
Kate, this o/s is so beautiful. I have a bit of a weakness for a musician Edward :) I felt this story was pure poetry, and I loved that it was one point of view only. And I do love a EPOV story!

As always thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us. AV oxo
3/24/2011 c1 6x-rayLady
Great story! Very fitting to the pic! I love the dissillusioned musician explanation to the sadness in this pic :-)
3/16/2011 c1 Tracyseb
Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
3/15/2011 c1 1Northern Light1000
Lovely! Thanks!
3/11/2011 c1 magmom2
Really cute. Different.
3/9/2011 c1 Haystackhair
OMG I LOVED this! You could feel everything he was feeling, from the loneliness at the start to the slow falling in love with Bella. Just fabulous!
3/8/2011 c1 Valleegrl
Oh that was so sad and lovely.

Great story!
3/7/2011 c1 28Rochelle Allison
so very sweet.

i loved that the "E" (minor) also stood for edward.

this matched that picture so, so perfectly.
181 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »