FanFiction.Net
for Love Songs in E Minor

7/3/2011 c1 Nova
Holy shit is this lovely! So yea... That's what I think. Bravo!
6/29/2011 c1 LaPetitRose
Beautiful, beautiful one-shot. The intense heartache and yearning for love was extremely moving. Loved this
6/26/2011 c1 Guest
A lovely interlude. Thank you for making the past hour of my life beautiful.
6/15/2011 c1 2Twink423
Very beautiful! I loved only seeing it from Edward's pov, leaves some mystery to it all. But so glad it was a HEA! :-)
5/27/2011 c1 Thirst for Knowledge
i enjoyed this. it was sweet and endearing. i like it when edward wears his heart on his sleeve. and it was really great that he didn't give up on bella but decided to commit to showing her how he felt and how consistent those feelings were. very nice.
5/17/2011 c1 Zhee
Love it!
5/1/2011 c1 1loca37
loved this
4/26/2011 c1 sibilantspiel
This is a gorgeous story. You write prose beautifully, and you definitely made the right decision in maintaining a one-sided POV. It's far easier to get carried away by the emotions of the character.

Thank you for this. x
4/10/2011 c1 emeralddahlia
I loved it...superb!
4/5/2011 c1 4lovelyfrances
Ugh...this was sooooo sweet I had a toothache! Awesome!
4/5/2011 c1 23Alby Mangroves
I loved this. It was whimsical and determined and oh-so-pretty. Your words were absolutely lovely- it's clear you had a great time writing this. I'm just sorry I hadn't read it sooner! Really delightful to read. You've kept me up way past my bedtime- I only wanted to get a taste of this before bed and couldn't stop! Thanks so much for writing x
4/2/2011 c1 Lena
Great story - so sweet and well-written, I get what you mean about it having a special tone.
3/29/2011 c1 angelblue
oh my. The voice of this piece! Ok. To set the scene, I am listening to needtobreathe while reading this, and maybe that plays into your beautiful voice, but really I have had the worst time waiting to the end, hoping it wouldn't. Oh my, there is no way you aren't out there getting paid for this luxurious comfortable on the edge of my seat enjoyment. Tell me where to find you in the world of pay you. So enthralling, so so so good.
3/26/2011 c1 polyphany
Loved it! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on the first place win!
3/25/2011 c1 AllyVera
Kate, this o/s is so beautiful. I have a bit of a weakness for a musician Edward :) I felt this story was pure poetry, and I loved that it was one point of view only. And I do love a EPOV story!

As always thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us. AV oxo
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »