for Love Songs in E Minor

2/5/2011 c1 twilightmom1
That was heart wrenching! I hate that she couldnt just tell him all that to begin with! Glad they got their HEA!
2/4/2011 c1 11IvyandLime
This story was so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it. =)
2/3/2011 c1 WriterTeacher
Loved the pairing of musical composition (movements) with the story itself. But then, I guess that's what music often is. Gorgeous writing, too. :-D
2/2/2011 c1 1DeeDreamer
This was absolutely LOVELY. I hope you do well in the contest; I adored it. Thank you for sharing your talents once again! xo ~DD
2/2/2011 c1 1Luvtwismut
That was excellent, Kate! I enjoyed just Edward's POV, it keeps things mysterious. And I love how he wrote her music. Gah! I would die if someone wrote me a song. xo,Jenny
2/1/2011 c1 1IccaSpriggs
I liked this. I like the POV, it was different. This story was great and my heart kind of broke, but I got over it. I loved it!

Thanks for sharing.
2/1/2011 c1 xKrazyKiddx
I'm not even going to lie...I cried. This story touched my soul and was so beautiful. The way you let us see little by little how Edward was falling was very refreshing. It was also nice to see that it wasn't only about the smut. I still can't bring myself to forgive Bella the way Edward did, I think he should have made her pay or at least made her think about her actions by holding off a little, but alas I suppose you couldn't prolong the story any longer. Very nicely written and I do hope you win.

XOXO

KK
2/1/2011 c1 5HeroSavesPeople
Loved it! Great and unique story. I LOVED this Edward! He's too sweet and nearly too perfect for words. Fantastic story! :D
2/1/2011 c1 TrulyOutrageous
Love it though at times I wish I knew what Bella was thinking.
1/31/2011 c1 16Jessypt
This was absolutely fantastic! Good lord I just loved the entire thing...

Thanks for sharing and good luck!

Jess xoxo
1/31/2011 c1 mephis1
I enjoyed reading this one shot. I like the fact that it was a single POV - it preserves the sense of mystery, of something slightly veiled, that the other person's thoughts are hidden from us. Much like real life, actually. I enjoyed how you use music, a roof top and two lost souls as a device to explore tense, tone and style. It was really fun to read.

Thanks for writing this one-shot.
1/30/2011 c1 6oneiros lykos
I love how much you've incorporated the rooftop into the piece. Very lovely piece.
1/28/2011 c1 JLPinNYC
So I read this the night before last, and had a complete momentary lapse, forgetting to review. It's still in the forefront of my brain. Many times, I have this yearning to know what's going on in the other characters mind, when we only hear from one side. I truly enjoyed it in this o/s though...left that bit of nice, good mystery. The whole rooftop thing is so completely sweet and sexy at the same time. UNF!

Truly enjoyed!

Jenn
1/28/2011 c1 mujisan
This is really lovely. Thanks for sharing!
1/28/2011 c1 2rosewg
great story, well written and your characters have strong personalities, amazing job

rose