for Love Songs in E Minor

1/26/2011 c1 klel323
So different than NMF, but very nice and sweet. Thanks for mentioning it in your last chapter of NMF, which was also great by the way.
1/26/2011 c1 majose
Lovely. Your narrative is lovely, even though I wanted to drop kick Bella.
1/26/2011 c1 amber2107
you are brilliant as usual!
1/25/2011 c1 ECis4Me
Loved it! And I agree, single tense is difficult - as a reader I always have to remind myself "perception"... Otherwise, it's easy to forget and then u only see what the pov assumes... :-)

Loved the story.
1/25/2011 c1 palomaki
Very nice. Thank you =)

Am off to check out the utube thingy...
1/25/2011 c1 1AngiJ
I have to say that I really liked this, and I don't think that the single POV was a limitation in that I felt like we always knew what Bella was thinking, or I like to think I did. I think you did such a good job of birthing a story from the picture, and were able to capture the melancholy so well! I really liked this - very cute!
1/25/2011 c1 3withany
... and after writing the third movement he's got a shedload of washing pots to do.

This was so sweet. I'd love to hear the music he wrote, but sadly, I suspect even you have your limitations. Somehow, it's far more romantic to have music written for you than, say, a socket rewired in your name, yet both take skill and have lasting effects.

I love the idea of snuggling up on the roof, but the ending was just right - get out there & live it.
1/24/2011 c1 lisa
i loved this so much! really a wonderful entry! good luck!
1/24/2011 c1 we live for love
Loved the story.
1/24/2011 c1 1annniej13
"And then I have to write a third movement." hahaha.

Loved this one-shot. Beautifully written. Broke my heart and made me smile.

xxoo

a
1/24/2011 c1 Darcyfan14
Wonderful story.
1/24/2011 c1 20000 WPM
Just finished "Dark Games and Twisted Minds" yesterday. I enjoyed it so much, I decided to check out some of your other stories. Loved this one shot.
1/23/2011 c1 roxiegirl
Great story! Wow just wow. You are an amazing writer! I loved that story! I seriously felt like I was right there with them on the roof top. Thank you!
1/23/2011 c1 paammee11
I really love your writing. Edward and Bella have distinct personalities expertly captured through out the story. I really thought Bella was opening up to Edward and ya shocked me when she left his apartment...thats you...keeping us on our toes ;) Thanks, I really enjoyed reading.
1/23/2011 c1 kinsano
Liked it a lot. The third person limited point of view is distancing, but Edward's character really shines through.
181 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »