for Love Songs in E Minor

1/23/2011 c1 amwine
I love it! It is a wonderful story. Great job...thanks so much! Good luck!
1/23/2011 c1 fuz
Lovely! Thank you.
1/23/2011 c1 whohellanoes
that was good. i cried a little for Edward. but she came through in the end. great read. thank you.
1/23/2011 c1 2Capricorn75
As always, you rocked it. I don't know why God gave you seconds- or thirds?- when he handed out creative talent and writing genius, but I'm glad he did!
1/23/2011 c1 Tdot TwiFic
As is everything u do that was amazing. I want to go sit roof top now and see what happens. I love roof top spaces. Thank u
1/22/2011 c1 JTFanFic
This was fantastic! It's got everything - romance, humor, tenderness, and a little heartbreak. I love how this felt like a "whole" story - that's rare in one shots. Your writing is amazing - your range is so impressive. Love this and good luck! You have my vote! :DDD
1/22/2011 c1 11SamieJamesBait
You are the very definition of a writer. I hope you win, not that it really matters. You are one of the best writers I've had the pleasure of encountering in this online fandom. Thank you for writing. :) Your o/s was a beautiful story to a beautiful picture.
1/22/2011 c1 14Sunsetwing
That one hurt my heart a little there for awhile, but I loved it none the less :)
1/22/2011 c1 19FroggyDarren
Great story! You had me all confused and curious and impatient and ... I don't even know what, but I read this without blinking lol

1/21/2011 c1 1AnjieNet
What an amazing one-shot (and photo too!) Really enjoyed this piece, had everything - little bit of flirting, little bit loving, little bit of angst/heartbreak, ending in an HEA.
1/21/2011 c1 What Obsession17
That was great. I really enjoyed it.
1/21/2011 c1 star574
Is the fluffiest you've ever written? There's only a little angst! :)
1/21/2011 c1 lippylou
Hey sweetie

I really enjoyed this one shot. I liked the immediacy of the tense you used. My heart broke for Edward when Bella was so cruel to him. I'm glad it worked out in the end.

Hugs

Annette
1/20/2011 c1 deenerneener
Brava!

Amazing picture; wonderful, fitting exposition.

I can so easily envision Edward on the roof, playing Bach on the guitar, while a rapt Bella looks on. (I know from experience how delicious and seductive a man playing classical guitar, perhaps Bach in particular, can be. Sigh.) It's so easy to fall in love with a man playing guitar.

The idea of Edward stuck in a bank for ANY length of time is torture. Of course, part of me says that Bella in law school is just wrong, also (but that's just because I hated law school, myself), but if that's what this Bella wants, well amen to her. (I won't spend a moment extrapolating the possibile long-term incompatibility of a musician and a lawyer. Yes, Edward works in a bank, but that's not going to last.)

I was going to say that it must be a consolation for Edward to have the outlet of composition into which to channel his heartache at Bella's rejection, but even if you can turn grief into art, the pain is still there.

What a perfect time for Edward to offer his music - her music - to Bella. Christmas. Perfect timing for the arc of this story, from (late?) fall into winter.

And how perfect that there are fireworks when she returns.

I love the image of Edward's brain singing.

I love your way with words.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
1/20/2011 c1 CindyWindy
Very fine writing, as I know I can expect for you every time! I liked the cuddling with the lawn chairs close together, that she broke up with Jake the first night, and how he was always so careful where he touched her. I love how you showed her bringing him to life. Thanks for this!
181 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »