for The Battle for the Worlds: Between Worlds, Beyond

9/7/2019 c65 Guest
I need more of this please.
6/18/2019 c65 the 2018 grinch
what the ufck is this. why is there shit fetish. im scared. mommy im scared ims OF UCKING scared ims haking and crying this cant be real...

please never write again im sobbing
7/20/2017 c1 FelipeTheTrainer
A great story, masterfully written with very well-written characters and interesting ideas. One of the greatest-written novels of our time- If not in all of history, this tale does so many things right!

Character death is executed with immense care and attention to detail, with masterful execution; Every time one of the heroes fell, I cried. When the villains were slain, I rejoiced.

Speaking of which, the cast is great! The original characters have such unique and fleshed out personalities, it feels as if they will stay with me forever. Those which were not original were depicted with extreme faithfullness to their original depictions.

The story is also very well-paced: Each story beat flows seamlessly into each other, creating a tale that, once again, rivals the greats: Every plot point is explored in depth, but none of them are milked until they are dry. No subplots are left unfinished as well, which is a common problem with fanfics.

All in all, this is amazing, and I truly envy the skill and genius of this writer. 10/10.

lmao nah jk this is pretty bad read it with friends for some good laughs.
7/20/2017 c1 Anonymous
This story is literally an acid trip.

Plus, Rudolpha dies 8 times.

Plus, continuity errors.

-10/10
2/17/2016 c65 Guest
WTF is this shit?
2/5/2016 c65 martin o malley
I loved this! I really do hope you'll continue. Loved all the references (though I'm pretty sure there were tons more I missed out) and I love the humour. Pity the last few chapters seem rushed and weren't proofread (unless the grammatical choices were intentional lol).
1/25/2016 c5 NuclearDeadline
I have no words. I... Just... I've got nothin'.
12/5/2015 c44 Eh
I'm just...baffled to be honest, and just so confused. I can't tell if this is genuine or if this is a troll's masterpiece. I can't tell which would make it better, I don't think I care anymore.
8/18/2015 c65 JenniferY
what happened to the chapter names? i liked them.
8/15/2015 c65 DumplingEars
Are you going to continue this fic?
8/1/2015 c65 boots the monkey
really cool! i cant wate to see whoo it is next chptre!
7/30/2015 c65 WendyWonka
oh these cliffhangers!
whose it? ah i cnat wait to read ur nex chaptre!
keep goin!
7/21/2015 c65 RAVENWAY666
great story! really good written and interesting. Harlow is aesome HERO!1! PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
3/12/2015 c63 Guest
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

EIGHT TIMES

I HAVE COUNTED EIGHT TIMES RUDOLPHA DIED
AND NOW SHE IS ALIVE AGAIN
AND YOUR WRITING SUCKS AND YOU TALK ABOUT GOD LOVING EVERYONE AND YOUR STORY CLEARLY CONTRADICTS THIS WITH YOUR CONSTANT RACIST STATEMENTS AND YOU MISSPELL EVERYTHING AND I AM HOPING THIS IS A JOKE LIKE HOLY FUCK

AND THIS IS SO BAD I CAN'T HANDLE IT OH GOD IF THIS ISN'T A JOKE I WILL DIE
FUCKING FUCK
8/20/2014 c9 TooLazyToSignIn
Rudolpha died twice, and you said the exact same thing both times. That's only the beginning of things wrong with this story. I'm starting to suspect a troll.
27 Page 1 2 Next »