FanFiction.Net
for June's dilema, Neal's big problem!

3/7/2011 c14 8govgal
Love the irony a mobster is grateful to Neal and wants to do a favor for him. Nice chapter!
3/2/2011 c13 govgal
Nice chapter. Congrats on the job.
2/26/2011 c12 2costley51
Good job keeping us on our toes. Though what's Neal going to do now? Mallory should not have told Lombardo. I wonder what Peter would think of all this if he knew.

(Good luck on the job!)
2/26/2011 c12 8govgal
Nice chapter. Funny to see Mozzie positively freaking out.
2/26/2011 c12 Duffy1
Another fine episode. Good luck on the interview.
2/21/2011 c11 Nikabo82
Very nice. Can't wait for more :-)
2/19/2011 c11 2costley51
I'm glad Mallory has the loyalty to stay around.

Poor Neal, back in jail again.

Of course it would be rather awkward if Peter clears him of what he's being framed for, just to find out he's actually doing worse! I appreciate the tension.

Thanks for posting so soon.
2/18/2011 c11 8govgal
Poor Neal. I really hope Mozzie & Mallory can help him.
2/15/2011 c10 govgal
Very interesting!
2/11/2011 c9 govgal
Nice chapter.
2/11/2011 c9 3Mkitkat
Hmm I'm not sure you should be proud or I should be ashamed that my heart rate picked up while reading this chapter ;) haha I'm excited for the next chapter! And I soo hope tha Neal doesn't get caught!
2/8/2011 c8 8govgal
Nice chapter.
2/4/2011 c7 6moon-scar89
I like the whole idea of this story but I have to say that Peter is so unlike Peter that it is throwing me off a bit. While Peter may not approve of everything Neal does he does however trust Neal. He's treating Neal like he's a child, and a stupid convict. While he maybe a convict he's anything but stupid.

It may seem like a big negative review but I honestly do enjoy the story and I really hope everything works out for June.

Keep up the good work!
2/4/2011 c7 8govgal
Nice chapter. Gotta laugh at Dhumo. I feel Neal's pain. Sorry you can't see the new eps...I can assure you they are well worth waiting for!
2/2/2011 c6 2costley51
Post again soon please. I'm enjoying the many twists and mysteries.
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »