for Experiments in the name of Science

2/17/2011 c1 sean
Hey interesting, uh try for Spock, pon fo mran, not sure I spelled this word right look it up but its a Vulcan swear or something, when he's irritated. LOL
2/15/2011 c2 7GypsysGift
OMG too funny... oh and it's true vulcan nerve pinches really do give awful headaches (especially when the person giving them can't actually give Vulcan nerve pinches IMMIE!)
2/8/2011 c3 Shadowgal98
Heehee Gettin' a little jumpy aren't ya Spock. ;) Good chapter. Patiently waiting for more. -Man that makes me sound like a dog 0.o-

PS: Thanks for replying back in the chapter, *starts sobbing* I feel so special. :'D
2/7/2011 c3 Elinor
I read these in study period (our home computer being kaputted), which is a wery good test of emotional self-control (i.e. trying not to laugh too loudly).
2/1/2011 c3 4BlackRedandBold
XD I always wondered why Spock's hair was so shiny... This is hilarious/! I hope you will update soon! And I give thee a virtual fish. Because cookies are overblown ;)

~Black
1/31/2011 c3 1Tigwidge
awesome.

iwould feel left out ACTUALLY!

#╚ƒ±Ð○Çb↕ wow, i just found out how to do «that on the computer!
1/30/2011 c2 Tara
Too funny. Kirk is just a 5 year old in a twenty something body.
1/24/2011 c2 Shadowgal98
LOL I always thought his hair was shinier than it should be. *giggle giggle* shoe polish *giggle* I can't wait to see the rest ESPECIALLY the +1! v Plllllllleeeeeeaaassssee update soon. Hehe, shoe polish.

PS: Could you do the next AN in Vulcan. (I'm a bit obsessed with them) :3
1/21/2011 c2 Kobato00
XD ha ha ha ha

shoe polish! I can't believe that he uses it on his hair. And then Jim acting all innocent, good thing that Bones didn't miss how his Captain was transfered to sleep by certain Vulcan method and earned it.

mmm, if I try to look into it a little more I imagine Spock doing it out of habit because maybe they made fun of him at Vulcan school...

Welp, good chapter, I like how you separate the chapter in parts of what is happening,ah can't wait for the next one =D
1/21/2011 c2 Tigwidge
epic klingon-ness. do you really love the paperclip because i hope it isnt mine, anyway you're not having it!
1/21/2011 c2 3aiji-mango
i laughed xDD this is gold. i'm really looking forward to the next chapters! not to mention the +1! great job so far!

(i love the intro. heheheheheheheheheh. )
1/20/2011 c1 1Tigwidge
epic. please write it in... klingon, they are awesome!
1/19/2011 c1 Kobato00
This looks promising.

I like how Spock describes the look of Jim 'this is not good news, not at all' kind of way. Jim is mischief in the human form XD, can't wait to know what will he do and that +1 sure looks promising *ku fu fu* =)