for My Fault

9/21/2018 c1 1Viviene001
Gahhh,this misunderstanding! XD
2/25/2015 c1 1Childatheart28
this was wonderfully written. I believe this is what really pushed Yomiel over the edge, the loss of the innocent creature who truly loved him in his lonely world.
6/22/2014 c1 Guest
I have some suggestions if you want you can talk about when Yomiel at the submarine meeting Sissel or at the super intendent office
6/7/2013 c1 LawlAdorkableTurtles
This is a very nice piece of work. It's a great intake on Yomiel's point of view on the incident. Of course he of all people would notice random flying stuff and recognize Sissel. The feelings you used are very appropriate. Thanks :)
2/20/2013 c1 2B-Frame
THIS MADE MY CRY!
12/28/2012 c1 29FlightfootKeyseeker
I guess Yomiel forgot that ghosts have amnesia right at first. Either that, or he thought that Sissel would have regained his memories right away.
2/20/2011 c1 2vodkaCanidae
I thought it was rather sad that Yomiel eventually killed his 'best friend' in order to frame Lynne. The horror of that realization... it's nicely penned down here. Great job!
2/9/2011 c1 41SyberiaWinx
I like it, though there are some things that are wrong. Is this an AU(Alternate Universe)? I do think that Yomiel is very angry about what happens to Sissel and pushes the blame for it onto everyone else, while suffering because he knows in reality it's his own fault, even if he can't admit it to himself. I think this is why Kamila ends up dead in the first timeline. Yomiel realizes Sissel is dead before the hitman is done away with, because Sissel possesses Yomiel's corpse at some point, and I don't think that could happen if he is in there. And Yomiel doesn't realize Sissel is the one who was saying Lynne until they meet on the Yonoa.
1/22/2011 c1 8SilverstarsEbonyskies
I am so happy to find Ghost Trick fanfic. =D

And this was a wonderful piece to find in particular. 3
1/21/2011 c1 KnickknackBox
Nice one-shot and good job on portraying Yomiel's character. And we have more Yomiel fandom as ever. We should create a club.
1/20/2011 c1 1Clemerl
Wow, I think he forgot that the newly dead lose their memorys. Oh well he'll find out soon. So what it's short, it still to the point, and very well writin.
1/19/2011 c1 70zara2148
No, no we can not HAVE that. *grins wickedly* Hooray for a Ghost Trick category! And for more fanfic from you!

Poor Yomiel, he breaks my heart here. As he did in just about every scene in the game.

Interestingly enough, I've thought of the whole "partnership possession" idea you mentioned here as well. Hoping to expand on it in a fanfic I'm writing...

One minor correction. "His only friend in then years" I think you mean TEN.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service