FanFiction.Net
for Origins

10/16/2014 c1 3kalmaegi
Ohh Len is sulking. Really Lili, do you think disappearing on him would make him sociable? No.
8/28/2012 c1 A Midsummer
Len, stop saying offhand things that might inspire your mischievous fairy friend.

"you promised you'd make friends with other people if I disappeared-" see? better keep your mouth shut or he'll do another crazy stunt.
6/2/2012 c1 3jervaulx
this, my friend, is an intelligent read in its finesse.
3/8/2011 c1 31ariadne-chan
whoa, it'd be very interesting to read how things progresses from here. hehe. ^-^ i adore your writing. ^-^
1/25/2011 c1 Jiyu22
Thanks for sharing this quirky oneshot.

It's not unbelievable for Len to see lili as a child and to be so 'matter of fact' about it is what you would expect from him.

Later he only loses his composure when he hears that lili has found a match for him hee hee hee...

"I'm not going near her until she proves herself worthy of my attention-"

...and the rest is history, yay!
1/20/2011 c1 14Athena Katorea Knightstar
Awe... I must admit, having Lily play "cupid" is a really funny thing, since he's a fairy. And I like how the ending goes...
1/19/2011 c1 11nebhat04
Waaaa it was so great! I enjoyed it a lot... I just loved it. The story, the vocabulary, the writings style! But I'm so sad that it's only a one-shot... don't you want to continue? I would love it and promise to review each chapter :P Great job and thanks for sharing!