for Harry, Haruhi and the Philosophers Stone

1/23/2019 c15 17AshK1980
Terrific update as always!
6/3/2017 c4 King of fans
I see the esper is one the train, but what about the everyone's favorite bookwor?
6/3/2017 c3 King of fans
Good chose with the wand for haruhi.
6/3/2017 c1 King of fans
Ok I think God gust answered Harry's prayers.
3/10/2016 c14 AshK1980
Excellent update as always!
1/18/2016 c14 1chaosglory626
So this is on the list of things I should have read years ago. It has been a while since I've read your stuff since I fell be hind on Ponies 1/2. I definitely hope this story gets as big as that one. There are a lot of cool things you can do with it. I can assume that Luna will play a big part in book two, like she SHOULD HAVE IN CANON! Luna is my favorite HP character, and clearly the most sensible person in that universe. By the way, Haruhi is one of the female characters that I fully support her getting her own Heaven and Earth solution. Of course hers also includes girls. Haruhi doesn't give a crap about norms of society. I know you are drawing from both the movies and the books, but I hope you don't do that with the third movie because that one was the biggest piece of crap ever. I'm sorry to hear about your mother, I wish you luck and health. I hope this story continues to update. Keep up the good work.
1/15/2016 c14 11Vangran
Ah Haruhi and her logic-defying ways. While I am happy to see an update, I am sorry that such hard times have come upon you. I wish you and your family the best. And RIP Alan Rickman, alas that I never knew him, he was one heck of an actor.

Moving on to chapter critique:
Spelling seems to have been neglected somewhat in this chapter. You spelled Quirrell, Quarrel and doing, ding both in the same sentence. Also believe took a hit later on when you had McGonagall giving Draco detention as you spelled it "belie".
3/14/2015 c12 4SoulboundAlchemist
Very good story! When will this update?
12/23/2014 c4 Ddragon21
I hope harry is paired with haruhi. she is interesting. with how harry gets in trouble and with haruhi a goddess who can make things happen by wishing then almost anything can happen. there adventures sure will be awesome.
12/23/2014 c1 Ddragon21
hmm haruhi would be sure to make them animagus if they join a brigade or whatever. maybe they can be the new marauders except they search for adventure too.
12/23/2014 c12 5Gilgamesh The King of Heroes
Awesome chapter keep it up.
12/22/2014 c12 5Knight25
Good chapter. Haruhi looking out for Harry's well being is a sign of true friendship.
Keep up the good work!
12/22/2014 c12 17AshK1980
Great work as always! Looking forward to more!
9/9/2014 c11 celf
fun fun fun fun...

love this wish there was more.
lots and lots more