for Harry, Haruhi and the Philosophers Stone

4/26/2013 c5 Ecila
Ahhhhhh! Asakura! She's one of the only fictional characters I'm afraid of, top three, and all of that.
12/31/2012 c11 wildanimelover
This sory is so interesting! The only question i have in mind is why Kyon is called John at hogwarts. Well what ever it is,Please UPDATE this story REAL soon. I Really Love It.
10/12/2012 c11 5Knight25
Holy crap! This story is awsome! Please continue when you can.
9/25/2012 c11 9Lee Hikari
...
I see a Haruhi-chan moment in here with the Santa!
thank you thank you thank you! This made my day very much!
9/25/2012 c11 17AshK1980
Nice update to this story as always! It's great that you got that many hits! Keep up the awesome work!
9/25/2012 c11 298Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

Oh hai there! Welcome back!

Now, this was interesting, though...well, I should be the last person to tell you this, but I still don't see Haruhi making such a big impact on this story eversince she and Harry entered Hogwarts. I honestly believe you're playing it too safe, keeping really close to the book's events. The only thing Haruhi-ish I read in this chapter was the snowball fights were Yu-I mean, Snow, PWN3D! everybody and the Christmas Cake thing. And that's it. :S

Other than that, I'm still interested. :3 I just think you're playing it too safe. That's all. This story can still shine.

Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
9/24/2012 c11 6TimeTravellingThestral
Awesome chapter. I quite like this story.
9/24/2012 c11 469foxgrl
YAY! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!
9/24/2012 c10 Guest
:-).
7/29/2012 c10 30Krazy Katieness
UPDATE SOON!
2/13/2012 c10 298Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

MAN! The kinda stuff you can find when looking at the Crossover sections! LOL

This is quite the endeavour you've got here!

Harry and Haruhi. That's a WIN combo! LMAO I loved the start and Harry and Haruhi's early childhood. *A* And of course, I get a good kick outta Snape NOT being a douchebag to Harry. :3

Oh yeah, and ROFL at Malfoy and Ryoko. ROFL Losers! The best part? Why, the Duel, of course! XD Sucka'!

Oh yeah, and I'm VERY interested...and VERY confused...by that little plot point with Sakura and Petunia. Like...what, exactly, IS going on with the issue of Harry's guardianship? ^^U

However, I DO think you're sticking a bit TOO close to the events of the book, which isn't necessarily bad, but...well, this IS Haruhi F-ing Suzumiya we're talkin' 'bout here. LOL I wish she made a bit more of an impact. And I also fimrly think you're going just a bit TOO fast. There's quite little description, and things just feel so rushed. :S Just slow down a bit, marine.

So, overall, I believe this is a good story with a TON of potential to be great. You just need to polish it just a bit. :3 Now, I'm definitely hooked! X3

Nice work, marine! Keep it up!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
2/10/2012 c10 Jostanos
*sighs* Why?

Why is it that some if not most of the best stories that I have read here on FF.net have seemed to have been abandoned by their respective authors?

As an anonymous reviewer this is disconcerting.

Emma Iveli, I have not seen nor read a Harry Potter and Haruhi Suzumia fan fiction before I started reading this one.

YOU PASS!

However... You may want to go back and edit a few grammer and vocabulary mistakes in each of the chapters from the beginning to now. :)

If you require a beta and have an IJ account I am available.

My SN there is: bubbac2.

I may also be found on Gaia: I am known as "Jostanos" there.

A word of warning though about LJ.. ^^; I may not respond right away so please be patient.

I only learned a couple weeks ago that I had an account there that was going to be 'purged' if I did not do anything about it.

It is now active.. sorta.. I am not entirely sure how I may receive email notifications from it.. But I would like to hear from you and your fellow authors in case any of you would like some help with your respective stories.

I may be able to help with ideas, betaing, or even role playing scenes for your stories.. albeit my own OCs may make an cameo appearance or two. (Can anybody say "Omake"? ^_^ I knew you could.)

It would be nice if you and your fellow authors would update your stories soon, Emma Iveli. Because this anonymous reviewer is sick and tired of seeing 'on hiatus' and abaondoned fan fictions that date as far back as 1999-2001!
2/1/2012 c7 469foxgrl
Aww, Snape has such a good mentorship with Harry!

*snicker!* You used my favorite scene

"Duel-"

"HYAA!"

LOL!
1/29/2012 c10 9foxgrl
love it! I was hoping someone would make this cross over!THANK YOU THANK YOU
8/25/2011 c10 6Malcho1234
Good fanfiction, but it's a little too close to the book. You should spice it up a ittle.

I hope that you'll update soon.
74 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »