for Harry, Haruhi and the Philosophers Stone

8/20/2011 c5 parmigiano-pesce-rosso
ummm I just realized

Isn't it the Sorcerers Stone?
6/21/2011 c10 5Majin Hentai X
I wonder did Haruhi hear of a Christmas shared by two children and a tiny roof hopping beardless Santa Klaus?
6/15/2011 c10 11KazuSakai
Please continue your fanfic...
6/11/2011 c10 Brendan Rizzo
While I appreciate the fact that this is updated, I don't think this was quite as good as the earlier chapters. If you ask me, the girls start suspecting Quirrell a little TOO quickly (compare what happened in canon if you want confirmation of that) and it looks like the other members of the SOS Brigade are just background detail. We're getting close to the end of the book and they still haven't made much of an impact. I am disappointed. One last thing; there is no "k" in Nicolas. Well I hope that things work out okay in this fic anyway...
6/11/2011 c10 2Anmynous
Would you like a beta? I can't fault the contents, but the phrasing and punctuation is odd at times, and I'd love to see this fic be as good as it can be.
6/10/2011 c8 6Darker Charon
Glad to see this was updated with a new chapter(chapter 10)

OK..Chapter 8...Liked how Hermione and Haruhi have a friendly rivalry with the two girls clearly being smarter than the other two.

Harry's Gratuitous Japanese was interesting to say the least. For this instance it worked, but be careful with that.

Looks like the newest chapter at least has some divergences from the book(which is good). I would have liked the troll chapter to have more suspense or something though.
6/10/2011 c10 17AshK1980
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
4/18/2011 c9 MugiMugi
can you continue this story?

I really want to see it until the end! XD

two of my favourite story blend into one!
3/15/2011 c9 Brendan Rizzo
Well Iveli, I must say that this is better than your other fics which I have read. You've grasped the concept of fleshing out paragraphs more, and that is a good thing. However, you still go to fast, and are just skimming the events of the book. Haruhi and the SOS Brigade attending Hogwarts is a novel concept, so you'd think that the story would diverge more than it actually has. I'm also a bit disappointed that "the SOS Brigade" has not been formed yet, but that isn't a serious problem with your work, so don't worry about it.

Giving Yuki and Mikuru different names is probably a good idea, because otherwise we'd have too many Japanese characters in a work set in the UK. At least you chose the two characters who are most likely to have different names in an AU. I know a lot of people think that Yuki's name means "snow", but it technically doesn't. It actually means "hope", as it is written with those kanji. Since Hope is an actual English name, it would make more sense. But I digress.

Well, I am subscribing to this simply because it is a novel concept and I hope you finish. Good luck.
3/14/2011 c9 AshK1980
Nice work. I have been playing Pokemon White most of the week as well. By the way do you have both versions? I do. Anyway great work on this update as always!
3/13/2011 c9 7Aoi Usa
There a lot of dun dun in your A/N in this story it made me say it
3/5/2011 c7 6Darker Charon
Since Draco is a pureblood snob and his parents are too, I doubt he has even heard of a helicopter, but the thought of Haruhi asking him is really amusing.

Loved Haruhi being IC when she hears duel. LMAO.

The Greenford typo was a little strange, but I knew what you meant. I would keep on eye out for those silly mistakes though. Nice chapter this one was. Will review the next chapter soon-ish.
3/4/2011 c8 MugiMugi
ooohh... you're quite fast!

you've already came with the troll thing!

Haruhi and Hermione rivalry is already expected. John and Neville became friends too is already expected.

little secret from Snape? hoo... now that's mysterious!

cant wait for he next chapter! keep up the good work, pal! d(_6)b
3/2/2011 c8 17AshK1980
Excellent story so far! Keep up the great work! This update is great!
3/2/2011 c8 2Anmynous
I think you're rushing things too much, there's not a whole lot of excitement to be had from a troll encounter that ends two paragraphs later. Take your time.
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »