for CURSED BLOOD

6/29/2020 c14 2AyaKazama
My oh my! You mentioned that this fic is written in French and translating the whole thing sure is a lot of work and effort. You've written everything beautifully. If I weren't mistaken, you wrote a sequel to this fic and sure did I read those stuffs. I am really excited to see more of the sequel. I really thought at first that Xiao did kill herself in the end but good thing it was prevented. Everything in this fic is magically written filled with rich and lovely scenes in the flashback of these two people that I shipped so hard ever since. Jin used to be sweet and and kind as he grew up under his mother whom I really considered a queen with a good job of raising a prince like him that turns out to be the emo type, mixed up and pretty screwed up person.

Keep it up. I did noticed some mispelled words but I don't mind that much. Congratulations and I considered this fic as a few of my favorites. Keep this up and I'll wait for you future fics related to Jin and Xiaoyu.
6/8/2020 c14 Guest
I accidentally saw this via Google and got hooked! I love every detail. I did not pay much attention to some mispelled words as I can feel every flashbacks on how they first met until the friendship slowly goes to a platonic romance. I shipped Jin and Xiaoyu that hard! I can feel as if Xiaoyu is in front of me, telling the whole things and some parts of it, she'll cry and mustered again the courage to continue. It seems she didn't get over at Jin's loss and decided to join him in the afterlife. What a heart wrenching end. I was listening to Paradiso instrumentals of Full House while reading flashback and the music match so well. :(

Although this is a fanfic, I did enjoyed this. Too bad that Hwoarang didn't realized that Xiaoyu joined Jin rather than enduring the pain of losing him all her life. So far, this goes to my number two. I am looking forward to read another story for this two.
3/30/2020 c3 2luna.alondra10
:O Pense que tropezaría por el cansancio y los tacones y en ese momento, él como todo un caballero la recogería y le daría un beso de cuento (- a quien miento quería ver el salvaje beso :D -), pero sera para otra ocasión, te lo pido, continua con la historia.
3/30/2020 c2 luna.alondra10
OOOh interesante, no podía imagina la sonrisa de Jin, es evidente que Ling es su alma gemela, confió en Dios en que el juego de el gusto con el ending de ambos siendo amantes.
Me encanta y me empieza a fascinar la Historia.
FELICIDADES, sera por la emoción que no encuentro errores .
3/30/2020 c1 luna.alondra10
Oh Dios mio, podía sentir el encuentro sensual en ese callejón.
Comprendo a Jin.
La chica.
El amor prohibido y de distancia.
El gen diablo.
xd
Me ha encantado demasiado, ojala tengan su tiempo.
4/19/2019 c14 Guest
WHAT A HORRIBLE WAY TO END A STORY!
8/17/2018 c14 3deadpanned
OH HELL NO! NO! NO!
SHE DID NOT JUST DIE!
HELL TO THE FUCkING NO!
IT'S HWOARANG ALL OVER AGAIN!
I'M IN FUCKING TEARS, I HATE THE WORLD, NO NO NO NO!
I'M NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME AGAIN, UGH
WHY - FUCKING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?
AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M GONNA FAVORITE THIS AND STILL REREAD IT OVER AND OVER, BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOOD, BUT I AM STILL IN DENIAL OF THIS EPILOGUE.
NO, OKAY. JUST PLEASE GOD, NO.
1/9/2018 c14 6choiheeyeonnie
I finished this, and overall I had a great ride in such a rollercoaster. Why would you do that? ;;

I really like to see how you written Jin and Xiaoyu's past in this story would be in the future Tekken games. I mean, all I know is that they are "close" friends before, but a lot of shit happened to Jin for him to drastically change. I also headcanon that Heihachi introduced Xiaoyu to Jin and that's where they got to be friends. ;;

I want to believe that Xiaoyu has a strong feelings for Jin otherwise she wouldn't bother doing this (I mean- heck, she wanted to save Jin but not only him but the Mishima as well. If she didn't have such a strong feelings why bother herself in danger and some complicated shit affairs?), it's not just about crush. I want to dig in their past life where they were good before some shits happened to Jin.

I also headcanon that Jin was the first one who felt some kind of 'weird' feelings for her because Xioayu is the reason why he can breathe comfortably, she's refreshing, cheerful, enthusiastic, and kind unlike other girls, and then Xiaoyu was the second one to realize that she has 'that' feelings for him. I think he would confess after he won in the Iron Fist, but then Heihachi's betrayal happened. He forgot everything, and revenge consumed his mind.

I swear, if Harada wouldn't give us past or flashbacks between these two to justify Xiaoyu I would gladly sue him. I mean, damn him. Non-shippers of this pair or some people who's salty about it would definitely whine about this pairing. I mean, everyone (probably) knows that Xiaoyu had a 'crush' for Jin? And for some, it's childish and bashes Xiaoyu for being childish and diving to the Mishima affairs when it's none of her business.

I feel that Xiaoyu truly cares and loves Jin, not because he's some sort of 'crush'. I believe that there's more to it, so I would like to know and give this pairing to justice because some people don't like this pairing just because Xiaoyu chases Jin. I understand why Xiaoyu would do that, and heck, it's obvious that she loves and cares for him but some people aren't convinced? I mean, what the fuck? Majority would probably be convinced if Harada shows us some of their flashbacks.

So, HARADA, I'M EXPECTING A LOT FROM YOU. BETTER DEVELOP TEKKEN 8 NOW, DAMN IT. For me, it was a cliffhanger where Claudio will use Xiaoyu as a 'bait' to lure the fish which is Jin, obviously.

Sorry, I said a lot. I'm voicing my thoughts. But trust me, I'd like to see how you've written Xiaoyu and Jin's past in the Tekken "canon" game. It's just... too beautiful. ;;
9/17/2017 c14 14ChoppingBoard
Oh my god! I didn't realize the genre! I am crying as I write this review.

The storyline and flow is great, I think you might just need help in a few typos and translation problems. Nevertheless, job well done on this fanfic.
9/16/2017 c14 Madam Andrena
Nooooo...did xiaoyu die at the last chapter
8/14/2017 c13 25Megaira
*sobs* This story is amazing... I love it.

The plot, the romance, just everything... *sniff*

Thank you!
7/7/2017 c13 4robot584
can't help but loving this fanfic
5/20/2017 c13 Yvette
I might even try to translate the last chapter myself in my free time lol. Three years of French class please help me!
5/20/2017 c13 Yvette
Ahh it's been two years since I last read this! This story is still amazing and I love it to pieces... I can't wait for you to translate the final chapter! I hope Xiaoyu and Jin can have a happy ending :'( Also, Nina is a jealous b****! Hope to read it soon 3
3/7/2017 c11 23TheoreticallyEva
I'm sorry, I know I've already left a review, so I hope you don't find me obnoxious. I just wanted to let you know that I've kept rereading all of my favorite parts over and over again throughout the past couple of days, and I love this story so much that I think I've already accepted it as canon in my head. If there's no hint of any of this when they release Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, I'll probably be all confused and upset and say, "But Mailyn wrote this! It's the TRUTH!" Hahaha!

Seriously, though. I really think that you've developed the characters beautifully and done justice to the Tekken franchise. I wish that I could speak French so that I could read it in your native tongue, as I'm sure it's even lovelier.

Thanks again for writing!
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »