for A Knight Like No Other

3/8/2015 c3 3Skydragon74193
Zelda's eyes are blue, not emerald. emerald is green.
11/24/2012 c8 LinkToTheAwesome
It was a fine story but I felt that the end was rushed and I would have liked to see more conflict with Sale and maybe something fun involving the dragon. Overall though an enjoyable read and I really love the idea of Link riding a dragon though I feel that Epona would be left in the dust. Poor Epona.
11/22/2012 c8 99MakorraLove97
Aww I hope that's not it :( This story was completely amazing and I loved the storyline! Great job with everything! I loved it! :D The ending was so cute and I'm glad they finally kissed and got married! :)
11/22/2012 c7 MakorraLove97
Oh my gosh! I am so speechless right now! This was an amazing chapter an you're an
amazing writer, keep up the great work! :D
11/22/2012 c6 MakorraLove97
Oh my gosh I hope Zelda marries Link! Love the story, amazing storyline! :)
11/22/2012 c5 MakorraLove97
Loved it! You described everything perfectly! Amazing chapter and I hope Link is okaay! :)
11/22/2012 c4 MakorraLove97
Oh my gosh! This story is very interesting so far, keep up the great work! I hope Link finds her! :)
11/22/2012 c3 MakorraLove97
Pssh no I thought this was an amazing chapter and the ending was oh my gosh! :D loved it! :)
11/22/2012 c2 MakorraLove97
Aww no I thought this was really cute! I loved this chapter, keep up the great work! :D
11/22/2012 c1 MakorraLove97
Amazing start! I love this so much! Keep up te great work! :D
11/21/2012 c8 46Her Head In the Clouds
Aw short and sweet. :)
11/20/2012 c8 7ShadowNinja1011
Wow shocking no authors note XD. Well it was good! :D so sad to see it end :/-Shadow
4/15/2012 c7 17A Shadow's Lament
Job well done! poor link... If only he had courage, haha. Still great and I look forward to the next chapter.
4/14/2012 c7 4Sargeras111
Great work so far, keep it going.
4/12/2012 c7 7ShadowNinja1011
Yay! I inspired you to write again! (Uh I don't have the next part of the idea typed up so.. yeah it'll be awhile before ya get that!) I hate to say but I saw one spelling error. At this I saw it..."" "Sire don't you see? Sale hasbeen " shouldnt it be "Sire don't you see? Sale has been" I think you ran tha has and been into each other. Other than that I loved it! (Hehe you put Sheik in instead of Matt XD) I LIKED THIS CHAPTEE WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL SAYIN YOU POSTED IT I JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND READ IT AS FAST AS I COULD OK NOW I HAVE TO GO SEE CHINESE DRAGONS BYE!-Shadow
28 Page 1 2 Next »