FanFiction.Net
for love love revolution

2/23/2011 c1 6Draco Oblivion
Wow that was really deep I thought it would be a really epic suicide in the ending but I love the way you made the ending the calmest bit of all with Roxas just walking off. :)
2/2/2011 c1 98womanaction
i'm pretty sure my heart just exploded.

:]
1/26/2011 c1 9veils
Yeah um, this was perfection m'dear. It was lyrical and beautiful and magical and oh so heartbreaking. Roxas was written with such a heartwrenching realness, and the ending, oh my, the ending was magic. Loved this. ♥
1/20/2011 c1 14The Accident-Prone Klutz
Oh wow, this story was so terrible - in a good way. I loved the whole triangle, because it's usually SoraKairiRoxas. I'll admit I've only read a few fics with Axel thrown into the jumbled triangle. I want to say I totally hate Roxas in the end, but I just can't. You've written it so well, that despite it being sad, the reader sort of feels this wholeness at the end.

I really, really enjoyed this story. The fact that it's in second person only makes it even better (having a second person phase)!

I love this part:

"You repeat their names, and it sounds like fire. (It just keeps burning, and burning your hand. And she won't notice your wounds on those lazy days when she would clasp her hand with yours. She would just fuel the fire. Maybe it's because you're weak, maybe it's because you're a coward that leads you to be fine with the pain.)"

I guess, what I'm trying to say is, thank you for writing this ;)