for One Safe Place

12/11/2020 c87 Guest
As a fan of Reid centric stories, this is an absolute favorite. This gives us what we always wanted but never got from CM - a wonderful loving relationship for Reid. You did such a great job delving into Reid’s history, the reasons behind his loneliness and pain, and the potential for a tragic outcome if he doesn’t find healing. There is a perfect balance here between the development of a beautiful, sensitive relationship, as well as team interaction, horrible unsubs and life threading situations. The only bits that were a little off to me was that sometimes Rossi seemed too harsh, and the strange religious doctrine. (A Christian priest who doesn’t believe in Jesus’ deity?) But these were barely a blip in what is an overall wonderful read. And there’s nothing better than a happy ending!
12/8/2020 c8 Guest
I’ve had this story saved to read for the longest time, but was really intimidated by the length so kept putting it off. I finally went for it today and I’m totally hooked. This is so good I can hardly put it down. Can’t wait to see where it goes.
9/14/2020 c87 178Susan M. M
166k - This is technically a novel,
9/14/2020 c81 Susan M. M
Very sorry they never used JOHN AGAIN IN Canon
9/14/2020 c74 Susan M. M
Sophia for wisdom, Marie for Newt’s great-grandmother.
9/14/2020 c70 Susan M. M
Animal crackers should work. I personally found pita bread & saltine crackers helpful in that situation
9/14/2020 c68 Susan M. M
Given how seriously Emily was wounded,the plan was probably not her idea. It may have been a fait accompli before she was well enough to leave the hospital.
9/14/2020 c64 Susan M. M
When the situation requires, our closet romantic is surprisingly pragmatic.
9/14/2020 c60 Susan M. M
From Morgan’s couch to the Rectory spare bedroom, why has he even bothered paying rent on his apartment the past few months?
9/14/2020 c59 Susan M. M
Sleep is more important than sex - at least when you’re badly wounded.
9/14/2020 c53 Susan M. M
Sometimes it scares me, how believably crazy you write your Unsubs.
9/13/2020 c52 Susan M. M
Have I mentioned you do good chapter endings?
9/13/2020 c51 Susan M. M
Thanks for introducing me to new poets. Donne is an old acquaintance, of course.
9/13/2020 c50 Susan M. M
I’m glad Spencer survived tea with Harry. They’ll be spending years in each other’s company
9/13/2020 c49 Susan M. M
As I’ve said before, you crunch MEAN.
397 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »