for Second Life, Second Chance, Second Love

12/6/2016 c4 Anonymous
I really like what you've done. Truly the story is pretty good. That said I wouldn't totally take out the Tanakas. Please please continue it.
8/22/2016 c1 1Cosmicmoonshine
I love it. Please continue the story. More please.
4/3/2015 c1 5omniXenderman
i love love love love love love love...20000000 REPEATS LATER...this story please for the love of god update this. in the name of all that is holy update this. i have a void and i need it filled...fill that void man...fill that void
12/14/2014 c4 3javier de jesus segura salas
please follow the next chapter this super good this fanfic
2/27/2012 c1 CHII
PLEASE UPDATE NOW
8/31/2011 c1 1TemhotaTech
Finished reading this.

Nice story. Would like to see more of it.
8/19/2011 c3 Nessie Mae
I really like this story.

I recently got my friend hooked on this show and I re-watched it myself.

I enjoy the way you right a lot and hope to see the next chapter soon! :'D
8/4/2011 c4 soul eroder
Sorry to say this but the combination of "under world movie" and "shiki" is not interesting at all. It's a little assaulting for me because I'm a fan of "shiki" and I saw "under world" a superficial movie.

This sentence was totally the denial of shiki story concept : "What happened in Sotoba was tragic, for both humans and vampires."

Still your descriptions of the scenes are good. Maybe it was good if you wrote your own story about vampires.
8/3/2011 c3 soul eroder
The Beginning "Tohru and Ritsuko " is kinda of lame. It sounds like a repeative scene of an annoying animation.

Maybe it is because of the computer screen but in some parts I couldn't follow who is talking.you can add the name of the person who is talking to some places in the text.

Good idea that Ritsuko-chan will defend two brothers against Megumi-chan. The part of breaking the mirror was good. Their shopping was also interesting. "Megumi-chan walking with dance" shows that you have a complete understanding of the character.

Where did they hide the blood bags ? Hunger will change lovely Ritsuko-chan in to a monster soon ?
8/2/2011 c2 soul eroder
Your writing is very attractive , the description was so good that I could imagine the scenes in my mind.

Drinking blood from bags , sounds lame. It's good just for animations that show vampires good , beautiful and lovely persons.

The newspaper idea was good but with such a fire and destruction , shouldn't be any prosecution. On the other hand all the human vacated the village , and nobody died because of fire , so this thing should be in the newspaper and Megumi-chan family are still alive.

Interpol and FBI are too much for a Japanese village. I mean this , even the terrorists kill half of Japan people they may not request help from the US , this is a Japanese problem that "request from outside" is the last option.

Good luck.
8/2/2011 c1 soul eroder
This was very attractive, I mean your writing independent of the topic. I was always thinking , if the writer of shiki was not from Japan and Asia , how he/she would write the story. Now I know the answer!

The idea of "Megumi-chan escape" was really good , and you described the scenes lively. But "Ritsuko-chan escape" was unbelievable and kinda of encounter to her personality , she wanted to die and she was too weak to escape , on the other hand in most of the story she plays nothing , I mean a neutral person on the scenes.

One other question , they touched those girls many times , why didn't they find out that they don't have pulse ?

answer : The boys were so happy to save girls and be heroes in their minds that they didn't notice.
2/26/2011 c3 Suigintoh
Great storyline. I`ve always liked Megumi, especially because she was a clever one, and, in my opinion, you could get her character perfectly. I`ll be waiting for next chapters.
1/21/2011 c1 11Flower of the Flame
I liked it. c: I liked the OC's. I think that putting OC's at a distance from Sotoba was a good idea. Mmmm... I've always wondered what Sotoba was like to outsiders during the crazy hunting time. I think you got that perfectly... Though, I thought there were roadblocks on the national highway? Other than that, I enjoyed reading it, and look forward to the next chapter c: .