for Past Uncovered

6/1/2017 c3 SoraROCK
I love this story! Please keep it going :)
6/12/2015 c2 2ankwhat
Really good story. It would be great if you finish this story.
10/18/2014 c2 SecretHS-SleepyMom
please update i like this story already. :D
12/20/2012 c3 seriouslyANNOYED
hey.. im a regular reader here of sasunaru fanfiction. my advice, IGNORE those bitch. Who only knows complaining! if you dont like it, dont read it! and you the writer, killerdeath17 of this story should know better. you must be strong will to ignore them and keep on writing. if they dont like it then they can FUCK off!
8/25/2012 c2 Aideen
Hurry up and write the next part, I was getting excited for the next chapter I didnt realise that there wasnt any next button, Please write soon:D
3/22/2012 c2 3August Stark
I love this story, I can't wait to see what happens
2/17/2011 c2 Rosegirl1114
Lol watching him from the window? Mad stalker-ish. This was a great chap, and I'm glad u started writing again
2/17/2011 c2 DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC
lol great chapter! well anyways i cant wait to read more! and also thanks for the update! XD
2/17/2011 c2 Chocomellica
I really like your story and I'm really interested were you're going with this. If I may ask, how many chapters do you have in your mind for this story. Again, I really liked it and I can't wait for the next chapter to be out.
2/14/2011 c1 Kevin
Oh i Love naruto thanks! Makee Moree
1/30/2011 c1 DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC
heehee sasukes already possesive and he hasnt even talked to him yet. lol well love this so far and i cant wait to hear more so please update as soon as possible!
1/22/2011 c1 23BFHwantsblood
i like this very much

can't wait for more
1/21/2011 c1 Rosegirl1114
Nice chap, u seem to be starting new stories all over the place and I am still stuck on one! Lol.