for The Little Things

9/19/2013 c1 Mac
Awesome story! Keep writing, you did thm justice, unlike so many authors who are all fluff and no content!
4/4/2011 c1 10Kerrigas
Gaaahhhh this was so cuuute! Loved it!

-DxH
3/18/2011 c1 3LupinandHarry
Tee-hee super awesome..I just wish *sniff* that you'd keep writing it @

But either way it was a pleasure to read.
2/21/2011 c1 33crying-tear
much like two-thirds of the stuff he sees in TV crime dramas

I really love that small TV-epsiode. It makes me smile :)

Amazing story, I'm totally with the other reviewers - you totally got the characters. I've seen both in front of me and, I have to say that, I'm a bit dissapointed about the ending - It's a great ending, perfectly written, but I feel a bit like Martin: And now? This one totally needs more :D
1/25/2011 c1 1Hawk50
Nicely done.

I have to agree with Mirella - I was totally pissed that Martin's "mortal" injury was swept under the rug like so much dust. I mean, first we see Sam by his bedside pledging she'll be there for him and the next he comes back to work using a cane and life spirals downhill for him. I wanted some "comfort" to go with all that "hurt." I did like how Danny supported him at the AA meeting. You captured both men's voices here very nicely. Thanks for sharing this.
1/24/2011 c1 Mirella54
GREAT !SUPERB ! Absolutely f.a.n.t.a.s.t..ic.!You depicted the two characters in the best possible way! Congratulations! Very well written: I could see them! Since the writers ignored completely the consenquences of the ambush, since they never ever gave us some great moments with Danny and Martin talking about what THEY BOTH had gone through...why don't you do it? and let us see what they told each other...The story seems in need of a sequel... What happens then? Please.. Mirella.Thanks, grazie.
1/21/2011 c1 5Snowbeardolphin
I like how you wrote this short story.

Jen