for The Players

Love Beth in this!
10/16/2015 c1 samanthajax
Love the start.
10/2/2015 c1 Guest
Quit watching soaps and writing garbage, you retarded 56 yr old!
12/12/2012 c16 10whitedwarf
Okay, don't kill me or anything please ;D But when I first flicked onto this story-the summary intrigued me! I wasn't expecting for Antonio and Theresa to be the two siblings but I like the way you've intergrated most of this characters into the plot pretty seamlessly too.
I was suprised to see the format of the dialogue in the form of a screenplay type thing but it wasn't offputting and it certainly didn't take away from anything or make the diaglogue seem any less sofisticated! I've never actually tried writing my own stories that way but you seemed to really make the idea of possibly trying it in the future very appealing to me! I'm very much a Sheridan/Luis fan Fancy hater because of how 'true love' fancy and luis were seem to be by the Harmony inhabitants and I can just imagine some pretty cool verbal arguments that this form of dialogue would make easier than say 'he said, she responded' etc evry time! So, there, you ought to be proud of yourself you have INFLUENCED me!

:D Well done! It was a suprisingly enjoyable read considering the mainer characters but VERY good! And I look forward to more impatiently:D
2/20/2011 c6 SHAUN
2/8/2011 c5 SHAUN
2/4/2011 c4 SHAUN
1/29/2011 c3 SHAUN
1/25/2011 c2 SHAUN
1/22/2011 c1 SHAUN
NICE START!UPDATE REAL SOON PLEASE!=)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service