for The 7 Deadly Sues

7/16/2017 c5 Guest
Please write more! I feel slightly delirious and have started laughing at things that AREN'T funny! SLEEEEEEEEEEP! Don't take this as an insult. I love this story, and all other stories that purposefully have Mary-Sues. The next chapter would be greatly appreciated.
2/5/2013 c1 4Chachi96
Two years later...

I'm still waiting on that special twist at the end.
O_o
11/1/2012 c5 2limeta
I can't stop laughing
5/19/2012 c1 28Lily Bookmarks
Wait a minute... MY IZ character's name is Miz...O-O
5/13/2012 c5 zuzuthezombie
… Mmy is DEFINITELY not cute, but okay! Whos the next person?
3/18/2012 c5 The Girl Named Charlie
GOOD FORTUNE BUTTON!

This story is EPIC!

Bannana Nut Muffin of DOOM! She should team up with GIR. With her muffin and his sammiches, they'd be unstoppable! Sighs... Are you going to finish? You left us on a cliffhanger! (Did you die? Irene wasn't as big as, say, Katrina, but a hurricane is a hurricane...)
1/7/2012 c5 3ShadowCat98
*is insanely laughing while violently vomiting in a nearby toilet...don't question it* it's so Sue-ishly terrible it's hilarious! It makes me want to run a katana in someone as a sacrifice to the gods to have mercy and kill off all Sues!

Update and please kill SOMESUE OFF!

XD

Shadow
11/29/2011 c5 What
Banana nut muffin? That's from the fairly odd parents!
8/27/2011 c5 11InsanelyA.D.D
Oh, I love this, that's awesome! Ha-ha ha! I love this chapter, I hope you can update soon. I love this story...
8/27/2011 c5 2Invader Nav
To me, the funniest part was at the end when you said "See that blue button down there? You should click it and it will bring good fortune to your family." and it's not even part of the a actual story ^^; yay! You gave me credit!
8/25/2011 c4 11InsanelyA.D.D
I can't wait until you put up the next chapter! I'll just sit here and wait. *sits down*
7/3/2011 c4 Wilschy
Red black and blue good day to you! Can you do a Squee mary-sue? I've got an idea for the characters name,... DIZA! Well actually just call her Dizzy. She's one month younger than Squee so maybe you can do a b-day Mary-sue? Thx!
7/2/2011 c4 10Shadowkatze