for Ever In Your Favor

12/26/2020 c30 yellow
Im pretty sure this is the name I reviewed under last time, but who knows. I finally got the nails off - they were really bothering me!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for putting the time into writing this book, and thank you to your beta as well for proof reading.

I loved reading your story because it was such a genuine ending to the series, and when I was reading it felt like Suzanne Collins herself was writing!

I was always split between Everlark and Everthorne, I wanted them both to happen but I just couldn't decide, but you managed to fit both.
12/24/2020 c21 Silent reader
Hi hi
I didn't really see any reason to review, seeing as its been nearly ten years, but I just wanted to say hi and thank you for putting the time and effort into writing this story! I'm not very good at writing really long reviews, and I can't really type properly right now as i did my nails and on my left hand theyre too long to type properly!
11/12/2020 c30 ge3
I’m often out of sorts and sad due to some things that have happened, but on the days I feel that way and happen to re-read this story I am lifted up a bit by your writing about forgiving and moving on. And it helps bring the tears that I won’t let myself shed regarding my own situation, so thanks for helping me with that!
7/13/2020 c1 Apples
I'm pretty much just considering this the follow up book to Mockingjay. This is so well done and gives justice to both Peeta and Gale's characters. I liked seeing Annie's back story too as well as the relationship between Katniss and her mom being repaired. Great great job!
6/12/2018 c30 Guest
I know you wrote this some time ago, but as I was reading The Hunger Games for the 67th time, I started to wonder if any one had wrote a sequel. I wish I had found this website when I found the books. I was 13 or 14 then, now 20. But I still find my self getting excited when ever I see something about The Hunger Games. I probably looked through all the options for hours till I found this. I saw it had the most reviews so I clicked on it. It was till 10 chapters in that I realized it was an actual novel sized story. I have to admit, I was bored with Gales parts at first, but grew on it. I was also very sad about Peeta dying. I was looking forward to that the most since the actual books give us a short look into their future, so I wanted to see what you made of that. But you still made this great, and again, I’m left wishing for more! If you did make anything, please email me!
I know you probably won’t see this since years have passed, but maybe one day you’ll think about this and come back to the reviews! Thanks for the good resd!
6/12/2018 c30 Guest
I know you wrote this some time ago, but I as I finished reading The Hunger Games trilogy for the 67th time, I decided to look
3/3/2018 c30 guest
Katniss reduced to a prize to be won for good behavior. That’s about all she is anyway. Good job.

“Thats the reason I hate the bloody bread boy fans.” It’s really alarming how do you extend hating a fictional character to hating real life people, actual fans. What a lunatic.
6/30/2017 c1 Jem
Guest, stfu. Take your own advice and don't read a comment you don't like. I didn't bamboozle you into reading this comment, unlike what was done in this story.
12/24/2016 c1 Guest
Oh here we go. Another peetas fan complaining for this story (yes, you jem). If you dont like the ship then dont read it. And peeta is weak and plain, and a simple, stupid character.
Thats the reason I hate the bloody bread boy fans.
11/28/2016 c1 Jem
This is a well crafted story. It's a damn shame that you sold out to shipping. You made Katniss a prize, to be won by Gale's atonement. She's more than that and you know it. I think you also know that they don't balance each other out enough to be plausible in a long term relationship, romantic or otherwise. I think you know this and this is why you have shifted to Gadge, which makes a lot more sense because those personalities are complementary.

So Gale apologized and wins the girl. Come on. This story would have been far more compelling and realistic if he had apologized but not "gotten the girl". Some relationships are irreparable and apologies don't change that. You never even acknowledge that katniss' concern was the ease with which he devised a plan to use a bomb on first responders. It was simply about the fact that Prim died.

The sad thing is I think you know you sold out to shipping and, in doing so, undermined your characters, reducing them to shells for shipping. You're a much better writer than that. The rabid stans here who seem to think Peeta is some kind of devil, which, come on now, doesn't lend credibility .
4/26/2016 c30 Sarah Harrison
I really, really loved it! It was just...wow a reunion between Gale and katniss ,an adventure and a marriage together ,was perfect! I prefer your fanfiction over Suzanne Collins' epilogue seriously! I admire your work!
3/18/2016 c2 Autumn
This was a good chapter I like how it showed Gale's point of view on Prim's explosion. It showed that Gale loved not only Katniss, but Prim as well.
3/18/2016 c1 Autumn
I love how you remembered to bring buttercup back because I think that Katniss would have taken him in as a last tribute to Prim. This story has a great start so far!
11/29/2015 c30 siw2
Thank you for the beautiful story! I stayed up literally an entire night to read it one sitting - oops. The plot and character development are fantastic, so much richer than the original Gale. Thank you!
10/7/2015 c30 Eleid
A great story, I love a lot of it, all characters were very well written and I was fond of several of them, johanna, marik, cap brighton, mercurius, julina, rutilus, paylor, the squad, annie, gales family...all of them wonderfull.

You know, I am sucker for the ships; I really need to love a character/s to put me into read or see something about a book or movie or whatever. In my life Ive only shipped 3 couples, clois from smallville, delena from TVD and galeniss, and all of them because of love one character: lois/clark (they both in this case), damon (from TVD) and gale from THG. So I started to read this only because was a galeniss fic and is ironic that galeniis was what I enjoyed the less, because I didnt like katniss here, and also didnt like gale when he was with katniss. But I loved gale in all his other sides.

I hated all of peetas references, I swear I rolled my eyes everytime I read peeta did this or that, or how wonderfull he was, he even chose the painting color of the wall! ...but in a more positive angle, the only thing I liked from peeta here was the portrait of posy and prim, that was a very sweet detail.
Sorry for all this explanation, just wanted for you to understand my view on this.
But I love all the rest of the story, specially from Gale POV.
Great work!.