FanFiction.Net
for Pride Over Prejudice

7/25/2013 c4 Awesomeness
Please update soon! Your story is so amazing!
7/14/2012 c4 5Elm Treigh
At the risk of possibly receiving spoilers for 'A Thousand Paper Cranes' and possibly reading this fic as it is now only to have it changed again and again and again, I'm still going to add this to my alert list because I like this fic and I'm interested in where it's going. And I find Gracie hilarious! :) So here I go, adding to my 'Alert's List'...
7/14/2012 c1 Elm Treigh
I'm confused... I thought Gracie was older than Janie? And Scott was the same age as Benny and Janie...? Hmm...
6/12/2012 c4 HermioneandMarcus
fantastic chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
8/15/2011 c4 Guest
Please please please update! I love Phillips and there's barely any Phillips/oc fanfics here! Please!
7/15/2011 c4 6Hi my name is Mia
AAAH WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING?
6/23/2011 c4 Lierre
This story is hilarious so far. I hope you haven't forgotten about it ^^; It would be a shame since most of the fanfics on here for Sandlot are all about Benny. :/ No that he's not great, but there are other character- Like Phillips :3
3/26/2011 c4 1xoxoMyRealityIsFiction
Haha, this is brilliant! I hope you update soon!
3/14/2011 c4 Forrhealdoe
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! ^_^ Teehee! You're writing skills are amazing!~
3/1/2011 c4 7mindashii
Ohhh geez! You must update this sooner. I wanna find out what happens next!
3/1/2011 c4 1Nelle07
Bahaha Bahah bahah Baha

...Bahaha Bahaha Bahah Oh my goodness too funny and gut-wrenchingly horrible! Love it I cannot wait til the next!
2/16/2011 c3 Nelle07
Bahahah Bahah lOve it!
1/28/2011 c2 Nelle07
lOve it! No one ever really writes about Scott Phillips!