FanFiction.Net
for saccharine

10/5/2016 c1 9dragonrush
"There are days when she would go to Red. Who told her that he never went on other journeys because there is always another hero for the region, and he's not that hero.
She thinks she understands."
that was by far my favourite part for some odd reason. XD
Amazing writing though! :)
8/27/2012 c1 8Tsuki-of-the-Wolves
I can't tell you just how in love with this piece I am. It's so bitter but so touching; it nearly makes me cry! Wonderful work!
11/5/2011 c1 192skywalker05
Those last couple paragraphs pulled at my heartstrings. Nice use of short sentences and simple images to get a sad sort of starkness. I'm not a huge fan of Pokemon but I had a feeling from your summary that this fic would get a humanness across even if I didn't know the fandom very well, and it did.
9/25/2011 c1 17bummersummer
Holy shit, this is so deep!
3/29/2011 c1 SapphireAeronaut
I loved this, I really did~ At first I thought it might be a bit fourth-wall-painting, but it really is a beautiful story that ended well~ It gives a sad tilt to Lyra, but it's very nice and I really liked it, especially the poetic language with which it was written. :3

~Sapphire
1/28/2011 c1 6down on fire
"Wherever it goes, she always knows that a part of her would be in love with parts of a stranger."

That there was so beautiful that I had to leave a review. I love your characterization of Lyra; how she finds herself in strangers and not old friends.

The one part I didn't quite understand was: "But they are other newcomers too..." My grammar isn't perfect but maybe you meant 'there' instead of 'they'? Just a thought. Otherwise, I loved this piece, and you did an amazing job. (:
1/23/2011 c1 36Saf Dawnheart
I like this. I really, really like this. The parallels between GSC and HGSS are very well done in my opinion, as well as the fact that Lyra knows she's a replacement for Kris.

This line in particular gave me the chills:

"They thought she should be blessed. It was a rebirth and she was given to opportunity to live in their world, their adventures. They just didn't realize it wasn't her world."

Keep up the good work!