for Prometheus

10/1/2014 c1 Sandylee
That was a cool story. I loved it.

My favourite bit was that they saw Connor as the coolest guy ever! And they were right about his hot girlfriend.
9/14/2014 c1 2silver7612
LOVE IT! It's about time Connor got respect! :-)
7/15/2014 c1 Guest
See I agree the creatures can be deadly like the pack of Therocophilian. But others are truly majestic and only attack when provoked, like the mammoth, and others are harmless like Rex.

Plus even the carnivorous animals only attack to survive. That's why I don't think Phillip's plan to destroy all the creatures was acceptable.
8/1/2013 c1 8Sallad24601
This is so great! I love it! It's so good to see people actually looking up to Connor, even if they are just fellow geeks. :) And they call him their hero... So awesome! Great job! Loved the little mention of Abby. :)
8/1/2013 c1 38TheSingingPterodactyl
This was so perfect! haha! Just because it was like ... it was exactly what Series 1 Connor wanted. To be that hero, and now he was that hero and he never would wish it upon anyone - because people died.
And the last comment! bahaha, great.
Wonderful writing! Love your work!
8/29/2012 c1 58FLUFF-N-UTTER-1
a favorite! :)
8/10/2012 c1 SanssssaStark
I just discovered Primeval thanks to its being put up on Netflix and I've been perusing the interwebz for some Connor fic. This is absolutely adorable. Love the hero worship, love him warning them off, it shows such character development in such a subtle way. Fantastic, all around.
2/16/2011 c1 EmHugo
Good for Connor to be praised as the hero, he really is...
2/8/2011 c1 15Pirate Gyrl
That was really cute. And you know, if I was in those kid's places, I would have thought the same thing about Connor!
2/6/2011 c1 1Live4Sunshine
Awesome tale. Connor is definitely worthy of both man-crushing and hero-worship. He really can do it all! :D
1/26/2011 c1 A Daydream Away
Hahaha... the end is just to funny xD

You should make a whole story with them... I dunno.. maybe how they meet again or something... I would like to see that xDD

You did a great job.
1/23/2011 c1 6an REG Omega
Nice work. Part of the story that show's writers so often neglect is exactly how the ARC manages to cover up its operations, and I liked the hero-worship these students exhibited in your story. Something like this should have been in the episode.
1/23/2011 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
^_^ Awesome. Connor definitely deserves some love. He is a bit more of a badass this series. I guess a year in the Cretaceous will do that.
1/23/2011 c1 31Ruthibobs
hehe, like it :)

Rx
1/22/2011 c1 51phoebenpiper
What a great scene! You know Connor was just like them when he was in school, and it was great to see them idolizing him! It made a great parallel to Connor's worship of Phillip earlier in the episode. It seemed very much in character to have Connor warn them off - much as he loves his job, I think the deaths really get to him. And the ending of the story was perfect! Great job!
16 Page 1 2 Next »