for Missing Persons Losing Minds

2/2/2014 c30 16Inkalilien13
I still beg for an update...
8/28/2013 c30 79The Disposable Villain
Haha! Poor Taku! I usually dislike this stuff, but you made it really sweet! :) Please update soon!
8/28/2013 c17 The Disposable Villain
Aaaww! I don't particularly like Takoji, but this story's just so KAWAII! ESPECIALLY that chapter! Aww! *gush*
6/12/2013 c29 Not Declan
Oh god, this is just so...oh god. ;)
4/6/2013 c30 4PorcelainDollxx
This is so cute, and definitely hot ;)
I absolutely love this couple. n.n!
I really hope you update soon :D!
1/17/2013 c30 6GoldenFirefly64
needs more chapters, an infinite number of chapters! :D
12/4/2012 c29 20Pheonix09
Yay Takuya won!

Amusing, awesome job
12/4/2012 c28 Pheonix09
Nice job
11/27/2012 c18 7Fired Feathers of a Pheonix
I love this story so far :) I've been reading it for the past hour or so, and I'm on eighteen out of thirty, so I think I'll take a break for a bit. However, I'll definitely come back to this - I think it's cute and I LOVE Kouji in this. Keep writing!
6/18/2012 c30 2Berry Doyle
The bed. That was priceless. It's so lonely.

This entire fic is gold, by the way.
6/17/2012 c30 20Pheonix09
Poor Takuya's bed lol

That was hilarious, I loved it and awesome job but I can't wait to read the next chapter

Question: which chapters did I not read? I cannot remember
6/16/2012 c30 16Meda Princess
YOU'RE BACK! :D Seriously, I was beginning to think I needed to check if you were still alive. ;)

XD Nice chapter. Can't wait til you get to the REALLY good stuff. ;) Takuya on caffeine AND sugar. That's gotta be scary. XD
6/16/2012 c30 49HawkRider
That was really fun! I loved that final scene. It was so random that it almost made sense.

You're at thirty chapters and deterioration hasn't started yet! Although there is a chance that is because of the long breaks between chapter. Hint hint.
3/18/2012 c29 HawkRider
I really ought to have read this earlier. It's so funny. And cute. And... well... think of any other good words for a series of romcoms.

I absolutely adored this and can't wait for another one of these to come out.

AYAY FOR KOKUYA!
2/25/2012 c29 37mewmewstardom
This was a great story to find! I'm so happy I read this! I've finally finished re-watching the entire Digimon series, and this has got to be my favourite pairing! They're so cute together!

I love their constant battles for dominance because I have no clue who'd win! I guess that's what makes this so awesome :)

Hope you update soon!