for Landstradd's First Chapters

1/24/2011 c1 burtikus
An interesting premise. Different than the normal Harry goes back in time stories. I'd be quite interested in seeing how it turns out.
1/24/2011 c3 1Caitlyn Caro
Drat :o( I love this one as well. Any chance of you doing two full time and occasionally doing the third when you're stuck for inspiration? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on the top?
1/24/2011 c1 28Smargden
Yes this one get ****,

Chapter 2 get ** it was a lot of 'Flashback', that make it less easy to read for mee.

chapter 3 is ok too , but I place it as *** (of 5 '*')

Hope some of them bee up as a full story

Best regards

Smargden
1/24/2011 c3 Penseln
I think i prefer the last one. Ginny as a real sister is interesting but i hope to see a bit more of Luna as well and ofc Fleur as well.
1/24/2011 c1 4Lord Geovanni
I vote this one! Time Travel Time Travel Time Travel!

Hope to see more soon!

~LordGeovanni *Kupo*
1/24/2011 c3 sh777
All interesting.
1/24/2011 c2 1Caitlyn Caro
Still like it a lot even tho as you say it's possibly the weaker of the two I've read so far. I do like your character development of Harry and the bit that we've seen so far of Hermione. Anything that bashes Ron always gets a vote on pure principal as well ;o)
1/24/2011 c2 Snowdove30
Good beginning. Would be interested in reading this as well.
1/24/2011 c1 Snowdove30
Awesome beginning. I was completely hooked at the end of the first paragraph. Really hoping to read more of the story. This has my vote even before reading the next two possibilities.
1/24/2011 c3 bookivore
This one is also very interesting. I like that Moony has a backbone (really, he's a werewolf and a DADA specialist, the only way he can't be a strong person is if he totally self-destructs, that would mean 2 of 4 marauders failed the courage test). It's a bit worrying that Harry has so much on his side (Moony, Padfoot, the Flamels, toys, skills) - having him ported in to GOF against his will is a very nice twist - but I would hope that he's already screwed up a bit by throwing that arrogance at Malfoy, he needs strong adversaries with so many good allies.
1/24/2011 c3 Crys
Harry can prove that he did not enter himself. He hasn't even been in the damn country since the lighting. So that proves someone forced his entrance. He's likely to demand interrogation (and have the right to do so) of all adults in Hogwarts. Oh, put a rune trap on the door. Maybe to make the Dark Mark explode? So much for Jr, Karkaroff, and Snape. Tell the Ministry to piss off and not even try to win the tournament.

I like the setup for a independent!powerful!Harry. he's in a good starting place to slap AD into the ground. Legally, even.

I like this story and the first one.

But that's just me.
1/24/2011 c2 Bashalinge
This one had slow start but a good finish.
1/24/2011 c1 Caitlyn Caro
Absolutely love White Mage anyway :o) Mind you I've a soft spot for badass Harry time travel fics anyway.

Onwards and upwards to chapter 2 ...
1/24/2011 c1 lipasnape
I enjoyed it. Hope you write it in full. I don't see why you would need to choose one of three. Write all of them. Should be easy for you, at least until you get distracted.

I dislike Albus with a passion, but if you make this one efficient when he notices his mistakes, I might suffer to read about it.
1/24/2011 c3 6elisa-didlittle
Surprisingly, I choose Story 2.

Story 1 has been done SO many times before. Also, I am not sure that I like where you are going with it. DD is an ally who knows about the backstep. This removes all the DD directed angst without adding any additional value: DD doesn't add power or knowledge to Harry's mission; If he did, then he wouldn't choose to be an ally but would go solo like in canon. Also, Harry shouldn't let ANYONE know of his backstep, since we assume that the time travel technology is valuable and people will kill to get hold of it: DD, Govt, Goblins, DEs, Independent Villains, etc.

Story 3 simply lacks interest. Harry is too smart, too perfect, to care about. Also, he is over qualified for the TriWiz. Also, he would probably choose to live "off-campus" and just show up for the Tasks, since he is not a student and has already passed his OWLS and 1 NEWT. He could take the rest of his NEWTS now. At best this would devolve into a 2 semester Horcrux Hunt before killing LV in Little Hangleton. At worse, he annoys everyone by being an "arrogant Potter" and plays a few well deserved pranks. Similar to parts of Oma's Choice".

Story 2 has been done ad nauseum, but is always fun to read and has the required levels of angst, H/Hr, bashing, bad-ass-itude (it's a word, look it up), ass-whooping violence, and potentially political!Harry or perhaps even hidden-DarkLord!Harry.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »