for Landstradd's First Chapters

1/24/2011 c3 schmanski
I would like to see the third story done first followed by the first. Im not much of a fan of the second story.
1/24/2011 c3 kewr69
This on is good too...it's nearly a draw between this and the first on the best but I believe the first one was a bit better overall
1/24/2011 c3 1Quincy80
Well I have to say that my preference is 3, 1 and then 2.

3 wins because it strikes me as being about a 40-50 thousand word fic which would then free up time for 1. I'd like to see 2 some time(I want to see some of those secrets revealed), but given that you feel that you are short on ideas after the first chapter... well lets just call that a warning sign.

Also, if you write 3 you get bonus points for making a comment along the lines of "Hey Tom, I got curious and looked you up in the family tree. I was a little confused at your branch, wondering why there was diagram of a ladder, but things cleared up a little when I realized it was so twisted it could only be a double helix."
1/24/2011 c2 kewr69
This was good but the first one was better maybe keep it and do it at a later time, though the whole 'boot to the head' thing is a bit much.
1/23/2011 c3 dragonsheart8261920
Do I have to pick just one? I like all three
1/23/2011 c1 kewr69
This one is great so far and I hope you carry it on, now I will read the others and let you know what I think but this one would make a great story and I for one would love to see it completed.
1/23/2011 c3 ResponsivePanic
I liked all three of them, and can't wait to read them as they come out.
1/23/2011 c1 Coyote2012
This is a fantastically good start to a seldom used branch of the time travel plot. I really enjoyed it and hope that you deem it worthy of continuing.
1/23/2011 c2 silversnitch4765
first story is better so far...
1/23/2011 c3 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
1/23/2011 c1 Bashalinge
this is a good one
1/23/2011 c3 oldmetalhead
I'll tel you what. This is the most challenging decision ever.

All three of these are excellent. I want to see all of them, SOON!

But, I'll have to go with the first as the best one to start with.

Looking forward to reading more of your writing.

Oldmetalhead
1/23/2011 c3 alaskan-dracolych
Is there a chance of you continuing on all of them, even if it is eventually?
1/23/2011 c3 1Lord Sia
Enchanted Object vs Master Enchanter, round two;

FIGHT!

Great selection, I honestly couldn't care less which one of these you choose to pursue first. Keep up the good work!
1/23/2011 c2 bookivore
I agree this one ran out of steam. I think my first question is what is this Harry going to be surprised by? There is no sign yet of a challenge that would match him. Implicit in the time travel Harry is a smart, dangerous Voldemort, but the flaw in the Manipulative Dumbledore, Love Potion Weaselys scenario is that once you show the enemy, there's not much left to do. I figure you have to add another twist.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »