for Landstradd's First Chapters

1/23/2011 c3 RobC
Well heck, I like all 3 ideas, but I guess #2 is my favorite. Just like an independent Harry. Though #3 is a close second.
1/23/2011 c2 laganima
I think i like the second also. Not as good as the first though.
1/23/2011 c3 1jacobds
While I voted for the 3rd, I also would love to see the first fully flushed out. You are a very talented author and I look forward to reading which ever you choose.
1/23/2011 c2 Maddog285
You have a good concept in this one, as you said a little weak at the end. Nothing that a solid reedit can not fix as long as you have a plot outline for the rest of the story.

Good luck and keep up the good work
1/23/2011 c1 laganima
I love the story Stand. I just have to say if you keep going with this first story i will most likely love it more than any other time travel story i have ever read.
1/23/2011 c3 ladysavay
Egads! That is a tough choice.

I am always partial to time travel stories. At my age, looking back on your life always leaves you with regrets, so the "if only I knew then what I know now" syndrome kicks in a lot, so, while I like the other two stories very much and I really hope you plan to run with them all as I think the premise of each is intriguing and has loads of places to go, I'll place my vote for door number one.
1/23/2011 c3 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved it.i can't wait for more of this story.
1/23/2011 c3 1Celexs Draconia
This would be a highly amusing story to read. I like the fact that Ginny is his sister and that makes even more sense since everyone says she looks just like Lily. I would enjoy seeing this one continued as well. I am slightly curious as to the pairings if any that would be in these three stories.

1/23/2011 c1 4stonerkenobi7
I liked it. Familiar, but different.

I have a suggestiong for you on a futuristic time travel story. Have you ever read "Green Eyes, Brown Coat"? Excellent story, probably my third favorite fanfic if not my second. It has Harry going into a stasis for a period of time when he is called forth in the time that the movie 'Serenity' happens. It is great and with the way you write Harry I think you could do an excellent jog with something like that. Just a though.
1/23/2011 c1 1Celexs Draconia
I enjoy reading Time Travel stories and this one is great. I like the way you have had Harry do a mind dump into his younger self while still remaining there as well. I would love to see how this one plays out.

1/23/2011 c2 Celexs Draconia
This one has a few things that intrigue me. I really want to know who exactly his grandparents are and what and how they have been training him.

1/23/2011 c1 FF-loverHP1
in all actuality this was a very good start for a very interesting story..i love time travels fics..well least good ones.. and this one is on the way to be a VERY good one...
1/23/2011 c3 Tribernator
This is probably your most unique idea of the three. My issue with it is, its basically a super harry. Those get kind of dull as we watch harry piss all over whatever challenges get in his way. But the way you went about making it happen, and especially involving luna, (shes my favorite lady)would definately keep me reading the next couple chapters.
1/23/2011 c2 Tribernator
I like this one. Its a large chunk of the "harry learns everyone is lying to him" style of story, but with a rather noticeable twist that keeps things interesting. Id definately read this.
1/23/2011 c3 Naginator
Unfortunately can't vote on a phone but I like the last one then the second one the most, I always love a little dumble bashing so that's why not a huge fan of the first story but I must say you are an excellent writer and I look forward to more
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »