for Landstradd's First Chapters

1/23/2011 c1 Tribernator
While interesting, this is still a semi standard travel through time story. Id most likely read it, as you have already introduced new types of magic that could keep things interesting.
1/23/2011 c3 14AmetheSecond
All three are promising but I think I like two best. If only for all the boots to the head Malfoy got. Plus I love a good Dumbles and Weasley bashing. Looking forward to more, no matter which one you choose.
1/23/2011 c3 iamjmph01
ok i just read these and i have to say wow...these are great. It sucks that you seem to be planning to only do one... ill go vote, eventually. Its going to be hard to decide really... Time travel, raised properly and alternate training hidden from everyone else stories just happen to be my three favorite types of Harry Potter stories(well Naruto also but that doesnt really have any bearing on this) Thank you for taking the time to write these three chapters and while i hope you do eventually get to them all, well...
1/23/2011 c3 6Lothynagul
Ok, I am formally BEGGING you to write all three of this! OMG these are amazing! I love the new twists, and the ways in which you're coming up with different possible events. The scene with the goblet at the end was a real shocker, and I can't WAIT to see what comes of it! Please, please, please, consider working on all three!
1/23/2011 c3 9Hedwig Edwiges
That is for the most interesting one. I'm be happy to follow it but I do hope you won't make the Weasleys evil or mean to Harry because of the way Remus dealt with them. I can go on with a manipulative Dumbledore without evil Weasleys.

And you should check your text because missing letters or text can create a right confusion the meaning.

"he would order to kill anyone who was him or with him" - maybe should be "anyone who wasn't him or with him" ;

"and so had managed to avoid whatever tracking charm laden letter" - I think there's text missing here.

"He had then proceeded to tell the a much abridged" - also missing text.
1/23/2011 c3 7Skadya
You really think that there is a way to choose between three great ideas which will bring us much fun?

You, darling, are crazy^^

But I would like to read the next chapters of the second story next. Like yesterday next^^
1/23/2011 c3 10Wonderbee31
Good section here, and looking forward to more of this, as Harry has been changed so much here, wouldn't it be something to see him run through the challenges, as well as what all might happen later on as Dumbledore squirms to regain control of his weapon.
1/23/2011 c3 2AlbusSPotter
This one first please!
1/23/2011 c2 1The elusive shadow
I like your story and your plot is very well thought out. Two things though; I thought that younger Harry didn't really act like a seven year old. And why would Older Harry dump th ehorrible knowlodge from about fifty years of war into his younger self's head, good way of mentally scarring a child for life.

Also, I thought that the way Harry interacted with his grandparents were a bit... unhealthy.
1/23/2011 c2 10Wonderbee31
An interesting story start there, and will wait till I read the other one, but his has a lot of potential, though why would Harry even return to the school, unless it's just for Hermione, as it puts him in Dumbledore's grip, right?
1/23/2011 c3 DustBunnyQueen
I LOVE this 'preview'! I also loved the first story. Please write both! I can't choose just one!
1/23/2011 c3 DennSedai
Oh now that's going to be a hard choice between the first and the third one...both have some seriously good points and are lovely.
1/23/2011 c3 xavierp
While I enjoyed all 3 story beginnings, my choice would be 2, 3, 1 (in that order). Do you have any idea about pairings for the stories?
1/23/2011 c1 Wonderbee31
Interesting start, and liked the idea of Albus realizing that he's gonna have to let go and tell some of those precious secrets that only he alone can know, because he's Albus Dumbledore, and will be curious to see if you advance with this, how the Harry's will react to him if or when he tries to shut them out for the greater good.
1/23/2011 c2 9Hedwig Edwiges
The idea of a way to contact family is interesting and has possibilities. The way you mixed up the flashbacks are a bit confusing and I don't think helps to advance the story. But I'm really tired of manipulative Dumbledore and bad Weasleys, so this isn't something that will keep my attention.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »