for Landstradd's First Chapters

1/23/2011 c1 2AthenaAsh13
Unfortunately, my computer refused to recognize that there was a poll at the top of the page so I hope you don't mind if I do this via review.

All three stories have really good ideas, but I think the first is probably the strongest and most intriguing, followed by the third, and then the second. "By Sunlight, By Moonlight, By Starlight" is very close to "The White Mage of Time" though, so I really wouldn't mind if you wrote the third first.

That's just my opinion though.

Otherwise, your writing is absolutely brilliant and I don't know how you come up with these ideas, but they truly are fascinating!

I wish you luck with your writing and I can't wait to read your next chapter!

Athena
1/23/2011 c3 dante784
This was a great set of three new stories. It's really difficult to try and pick which one you should focus on. I'd probably vote for this last chapter, since I haven't seen a lot of that theme that I particularly care for and I've really enjoyed your writing.
1/23/2011 c1 9Hedwig Edwiges
That was an interesting beginning, even if a bit to "mouthy". I liked the explanation for the time travel differences and I liked to see Dumbledore doing something good for a change.
1/23/2011 c1 firelordeg
out of the three this one is the only one i read to the end it is also the one i vote for you to wright next
1/23/2011 c2 DennSedai
Interesting, definitely a few unexpected twists. Not quite as good as the first one, but still a pleasurable read.
1/23/2011 c3 yrfgd
OK, you've got to at least continue 1 & 3. They're great stories and letting them drop there would be a crime.
1/23/2011 c2 6Lothynagul
You really make it hard to chose! I wish there was a way to beg you to write all three! (of course, I've not made it to the third yet, but...) This is wonderful, again, a great new take on Harry becoming someone stronger and better, more aware of his world, with new twists that I heartily enjoy. The humor with the reading of the will was amazing, and I love it!
1/23/2011 c1 Maddog285
A very enjoyable start to what looks like could be a solid story. Hope you will continue it in the future.
1/23/2011 c1 Lothynagul
Well! Even before reading the other two, I have to say, this is awesome. A few beta-needing errors with words aside-I love this! You've taken an area I personally enjoy reading, and done something entirely new with it. I love where it seems to be going, and you've definitely piqued my curiosity.
1/23/2011 c1 DennSedai
Oh this is definitely an amazing AU, Time Travel twist...I can definitely say that I'd absolutely love to see more of it. Have to wonder where it may end up going and how Harry is going to handle various 'issues'.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15