for Landstradd's First Chapters

11/2/2013 c1 8Tigris DivingHawk
Good Story I wonder if you are going to continue it
9/2/2013 c1 DireDropBear
This could end up becoming a fun game of "Who can come up with the best title for Harry?"
2/28/2013 c3 keichan2
I liked all three ideas!
They all had never seen before (at least, not by me ;-p) ideas.
I really have no preference about which one you should concentrate on first (and as I'm a bit late, you already have chosen, though haven't updated for some time) and I would really like to read more of the three of them.
1/11/2013 c1 johnapple
You write an excellent story - you tell a good story; but I don't think English is your first language. "An" is an object of "one : e.g. I stepped on an ant. It is not the same as : "and" often used in the completion of a long sentence. I am also not that great on English grammar, but your writing is good enough that I can look over and clarify the grammatical mistakes in my mind as I read.
I hope you continue to write your stories as I am sure I will continue to read you for your time and effort.
12/30/2012 c1 4Keedra2173
I do hope you continue this one day. It's a lot of fun.
12/15/2012 c2 Guest
Maintaning the status quo is a awesome story. I would love it if you continued that one.
11/26/2012 c1 Silverdragonstar
Please pursue this first plot bunny! It kicks butt. Almost made me late for work this morning as I tend to read FF at breakfast. ( Great way to wake up.) I was that into it.
11/23/2012 c3 dragonlordrb
Ok. Passable But what happened to Isis? Also explains Ginny.
11/23/2012 c2 dragonlordrb
possibility's here, would be worth the reading.
11/23/2012 c1 dragonlordrb
FANTASTIC! Would love to see this expanded upon and given life!
11/20/2012 c3 zeropolis79
Great chapter and ideas.
11/20/2012 c1 zeropolis79
Good take on the time travel idea.
11/17/2012 c3 1Toby860
oh man. this is by far your best start and i hope that you will take the time to make this story full legenth. do you have any plans to continue and make this perticular story a feature. i have some questions involving it. do you plan to touch upon the tomb raider movies. i as cause i can see harry's knowledge helpong out laura on the quests. please consider this. also what is your plan for the triwizard tournament. anyways good luck if you try for this story.
11/17/2012 c2 Toby860
i must say that this is a good start. personally i think that you should try and continue this story.
11/5/2012 c3 1mageofmyth
I would love to see any of these turned into stories, especially the first two.
220 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »