for Landstradd's First Chapters

12/23/2011 c1 2GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
Great word, 'emotivores'. I love it. 'metric crap-ton' not so much.

I like your version of the parental sacrifice story that it took both James and Lily's sacrifice to save Harry. I always felt that JKR's explanation amounted to hand-waving. Your explanation also tends to explain why neither James nor Lily made it back as ghosts.
12/13/2011 c2 iMTheStormKing
Interesting start to a fic.. I definitely want to read how this goes forward and what it will become..however I feel that as of yet..you should start with the White Mage of time...
12/13/2011 c1 iMTheStormKing
A-W-E-S-O-M-E...
9/21/2011 c2 SR2
I'd love to see this story.
8/10/2011 c3 5LRN415
Omg please write all of these stories. they are so great! i love the way you write, and hope that you do continue at least one of these...
7/19/2011 c2 Ihatedumbledore
This is another I think you should continue with dumbledore being told NO a lot and somehow none of his spell work being effective.
7/19/2011 c1 Ihatedumbledore
I just came across this group of stories of yours. Just finished the first one and hope you continue it. Strange as it is, it's rather funny.
7/12/2011 c1 1Jimbocous
Inteeresting start on this one. Time travel fics are always great fun. I think the interesting challenge is how to develop the internal Harry so he's not just a clone of the older one, and is also different from how he'd otherwise have been. Tricky act, but lots of fun when handled well.
7/9/2011 c3 singlemompride
omg please update sooon! please please pleas please please please please pleazse please please please please pleASE PLEASE PLASE plesase!
7/8/2011 c3 shiftyless
7/8/2011 c2 shiftyless
7/8/2011 c1 shiftyless
7/2/2011 c2 dobbys-stinger
i like this story will you still work on this one i know you are working on By Sunlight
6/17/2011 c3 3BJH
With Wormtail suitably taken care of can we assume it was a newly impoverished Lucius that made hiw way to Albania to join up with Voldie? It might be amusing to have him impersonate Moody rather than Junior.

Of the three I think I like this one best, you have amusingly covered the Ginny looking like Lily issue by making her his sister. With Harry's added training it would also make the tasks into so much humor-fodder. Harry could take the dragon for a ride after conjuring a harness and inscribing it with animal-control runes.

BJH
6/16/2011 c3 Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix
Wonderful, I love your beginning chapters. I hope you continue them in full stories. I would love to read them.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »