for Landstradd's First Chapters

6/13/2011 c3 LordLoverDuck
awesome ideas
6/9/2011 c1 Mawsel
I tried to vote and it kicked me to an error page.

Let the record show that my vote was for "The White Mage", though I would love to see all three continue at some stage
6/8/2011 c1 Loiosh311
I would definitely like to see this as your next story as you have now put up a chapter of "By Sunlight"! Love this idea and hope that your muse is kind to you!
6/4/2011 c2 tricorvus
Damn good! :D
6/4/2011 c3 Cassandra30
This is excellent! Some of it is better than the first one. Did Harry have to kill Isis?
6/4/2011 c1 tricorvus
WOW! More, more, MORE! I love this and it's original!
6/4/2011 c2 Cassandra30
I like this one also. However I really dislike having Padfoot die. I also am not too happy about Moony being cast out. He didn't cast out Wormtail! Remus will probably die now.

I really would like to see you write a story where Sirius takes over Harry's guardianship and his training maybe in third year? One where Harry uses his brains and his cunning to see things as early as first year maybe sooner? After all there are books in Flourish and Blots. He has Hedwig. Why not write and ask for books recommended for muggleborns and ask how to pay for it? Ask if there is a Library in Diagon Alley? Other inns or places to stay or a map? With these simple questions Mr Flourish or Mr Blott would know that Harry knows nothing and would send not only those things requested but those needed. Wizarding Law, Politics, Heritage, Eitquette, Manners & Customs. Also information that would lead Harry to realize the Potter Heritage and that he needs an appointment with Gringotts as well. They might send info on the Knight Bus as well. Harry could find out a lot by asking a few people not in the know.

As for Remus and others, I hardly think Bumbles would allow mail to get through to Harry so I suspect there is a room in Hogwarts with all of Harry's mail in it including presents from the last ten years.
6/4/2011 c1 Cassandra30
I like it! Well done! I certainly hope the goblins can deal with the Cup and the other abominations. Can they deal with the one in Harry?
5/20/2011 c3 loretta537
this is a good story, i hope you write the story soon. i cant wait to see how everyone reacts to how far advanced harry is. will harry be able to use his rune knowledge to prevent his participation in the tournement?
5/20/2011 c2 loretta537
this was good, but i hated the fact that the story was entirely in flashbacks. when you go to write the story please write it as it is happening not all in flashbacks
5/20/2011 c1 loretta537
this is great! by the time i got to the end of the chapter i had forgotten it was only a preview and was really disappointed not to have more to read. please start writing the rest of the story
3/8/2011 c3 Lourdes08
the third one is my favorite by far!

the other two were great too.

=)
3/7/2011 c3 Count chocula
I really enjoyed all three stories...so ideally all the stories will be continued...othewise just keep pumping out these ideas
3/6/2011 c3 Wizco
I rather enjoyed the first and third stories and hope you can get to writing them soon.

The second one was rather dull and - dare I say it - overdone. I'd read it if it came out though.

I have seen a few rother odd errors in your writing pop up: "...them him and her..." things that look like that. Perhaps you should be aware of these kinds of things when you write the full stories.

I do hope to read more soon and I'm realy hoping for a Lara and Harry scene somewhere in your fiction.

Cheers,

Wizco
3/5/2011 c1 RedPat
Caught a few typos - wrong words or words completely missing, but I read in an author's note that you'll be going back over these. I really like this premise - your "big me" is rather fun, though "mini-me" seems a little mature for 7.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »