for Embrace Away My Fears

3/30/2014 c1 13Einzelfall
It's amazing, cute and sad in the same time
*-*
3/2/2012 c1 3TeamCastiel1997
This is short, but sweet. I wish it was a little longer. But it's great nonetheless. :)
2/15/2011 c1 13Mouse95
That's kinda bitter sweet.
1/30/2011 c1 2Lujayn
Aww, this is really sweet and heartbreaking. I can understand why Dean would let Sam cuddle him. Lol, I love Sam's fast reflexes:)
1/25/2011 c1 8VoicesInTheWind
*melts from the sweetness*

I love the last line.

-Voices
1/25/2011 c1 31Nana56
Poor boys! :(

Really loved how you laid this out! Nice one. :)
1/25/2011 c1 953Dizzo
okay ... just melted.

Look there I go, slipping down the side of the couch!

Dean would be such an AWESOME teddy bear :)

Gorgeous, lovely job x
1/24/2011 c1 okayokayokay
Sammy! Poor muffin, feverish and cuddly and sad:( I love your drabbles!
1/24/2011 c1 331983Sarah
OMG, that is so heartbreaking and heartmelting at the same time. Very full of emotion!
1/24/2011 c1 39Kady-SN
Awww. Sick!Sammy and Caring!Dean.I love it. Can I give Dean and break and snuggle with Sam myself? CanICanICanI? *pleads* That way, if I get sick from him, he can snuggle me. *wicked, evil plan*

I love it, hon. I've missed your stories. I keep you too busy writing with me.
1/24/2011 c1 battle at arizona
Haha, aww. Sam's like lightening fast with those reflexes, eh? And Dean's just gonna have to play teddy bear (in a very not slashy way). Which is just what I was after. Thanks! :)
1/23/2011 c1 38sidjack
Wonderful to see you and see how you paint the boys.

Sweet Sam and Awesome BBD, you always do them justice.

So very, very nice.

sid
1/23/2011 c1 83sammygirl1963
Oh wow, I can really see Sam's words getting to Dean. It's no wonder he let Sam cuddle to him for the night. That had to have been a heartbreaking statement for him to hear from Sammy!
1/23/2011 c1 nwspaprtaxis
YOU'RE BACK! I've missed you!

Love Sam ambushing Dean with the hug and being all sick and feverish and doped to the gills and slaying his big brother with the words "Don't leave me... not like Mommy did...". And Dean's a sap when it comes to his little brother and I love Dean just letting Sam make him a teddy bear for the night and enduring it without cursing (too much).
1/23/2011 c1 30Thorny Hedge