for Through Innocent Eyes

2/15/2011 c1 13Mouse95
Awww(I couldn't resist) that was really cute. My black cat likes to look out the window when it snows which is a rare.
1/28/2011 c1 53supernaturalbuffy
I could just see a cat doing this. It is amazing to be reminded of the wonder around us once in a while. Very cute.
1/25/2011 c1 8VoicesInTheWind
Awwwwww! So adorable!

-Voices
1/25/2011 c1 31Nana56
Aww. *rubs Lucky's forehead and cheeks* How sweet! It's a lot of fun watching them watch outside. :D

Really nice one. :)
1/25/2011 c1 953Dizzo
Those two big strapping guys and that teeny weeny little cat silhouetted against a frosty window.

*snuggles that image*

totally adorable :)
1/24/2011 c1 okayokayokay
Awwwww! I can't get over how INCREDIBLY FREAKING ADORABLE Lucky is:) Seriously. Love this!
1/24/2011 c1 72Angelustatt
Awww I would totally be like Lucky if I saw snow! I love how you captured so much in so few words. Awesome work, mate! *HUGS*
1/24/2011 c1 331983Sarah
Awww, a "cute and cuddly" moment...gotta love it! I love Lucky stories!
1/24/2011 c1 39Kady-SN
Awww. Our boys and their cat. I love it. I've missed your Lucky!verse. You need to write more.
1/23/2011 c1 64maxandkiz
Yea! More Lucky! I've missed the little guy and his humans! :)

Lisa
1/23/2011 c1 38sidjack
OMG! You're back! *runs in circles and shouts out loud!

Yes, Yes and Yes! You have been sorely missed and to come back with a Luckyverse tale (tales?) is even better than the best.

So glad to see/read you again, my friend.

sid
1/23/2011 c1 83sammygirl1963
Awwww, that is soooo sweet. I can just picture that scene in my mind. This is most definitely the perfect welcome back drabble...and even better...it had Lucky!

I jumped for joy when I saw this post! Welcome back my friend!
1/23/2011 c1 nwspaprtaxis
LUCKYVERSE!

*thuds*

I love Lucky's awe and wonder here and how he wants to share that innocence and peacefulness with the Winchesters who don't really have any of that in their lives. And I love the implications of the line ""Dean's busy trying to get warm"" which makes me think they've just finished a hunt and Dean's all hurt and hypothermic. But the sight of all of them together makes me warm and fuzzy.
1/23/2011 c1 411OpheliacAngel