FanFiction.Net
for NYPD

8/11/2011 c7 HeatherluvsBellarke
Great job and I am really excited about the next installment. I am really hoping that we are going to get some romance between the two of them. THat was a really great ending and I have followed the whole story line. take care and i am hoping that you update soon. Good luck with your laptop.
8/10/2011 c7 EALRunaway
I have to say that the ending was very abrupt but cute nonetheless. :P I really like the lead up into Undercover. I want to know what they did to piss off their profiler. :P I read the word sequel. Am I imagining things or is that really there? Cause if so, I cannot wait for that! You did a great job on this story. It showed a fun background of Puck and Rachel. I think that in the sequel, you should mention a bit more things from their past. Like have Rachel explain her experience in military school to the other Glee characters if they are there because that is something that I want to hear. :P
8/10/2011 c7 ff-anon-18
6/28/2011 c6 EALRunaway
Man that sucks, she gets better but completely forgets him. How old are Puck and Rachel here exactly? Good chapter though! Have fun in Australia. I would give you my neopets account, but something happened with my password and now I can't get on. I am kind of depressed at that. :(
6/28/2011 c6 ff-anon-18
Great!

Aw, it had to be Puck who she forgot:(
6/23/2011 c5 ff-anon-18
6/22/2011 c5 EALRunaway
I am a little shocked that they were able to kick the door down. Kudos to them. :P The ending was even more shocking though. Is this the same mission that got several mentions in Undercover or is this something different? I like their relationship. It is really sweet. Good chapter!
6/22/2011 c5 4firewordsparkler
Nooooo! Noah can't get shot! He just can't! And I can't wait for more!
6/22/2011 c5 24tomfeltonlover1991
Love this. Cant wait to read mOre. Please please update soon.
6/9/2011 c4 EALRunaway
Wow, so hard to imagine Rachel in military school. I never thought of that. You should have brought that up in Undercover, I bet New Directions' jaws would have dropped to the floor even more. :P Did Puck attend McKinley or a different school? Good chapter though!
5/23/2011 c4 ff-anon-18
5/22/2011 c4 HeatherluvsBellarke
I love this, you do a really great job and I am excited to say I can't wait to see what happens next. I just wish this was a romantic fic of some sort. Update soon please.
5/22/2011 c4 GOTTA LOVE YOUR SHIPS
love the story so far u should totally make it a puckleberry romance
5/22/2011 c4 tomfeltonlover1991
Love it. Cant wait to read more. Please update this story and your other stories soon please.
4/1/2011 c3 EALRunaway
Ha so is there when Puck gets shot? Oh wait no he had a stun gun right? So not yet? Oh the joys of Facebook. :P Good chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
27 Page 1 2 Next »