for A Lifelong Friendship

2/15/2011 c2 20RC Williams
Hmm.. I'm liking this. Being a Ron/Bon fan myself, I appreciate a good story when I read one. Keep it up. Nice work so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
2/15/2011 c2 14EnterpriseCV-6
Reading chapter two it looks like an AU where Kim and Tara are the stuck up people (though Bonnie's sisters aren't changed a bit which I like) and Bonnie is nice to Ron and it looks like they could be in a relationship in the future, but as for Monique and Felix they are also nice to Ron and Bonnie. I also like how you kept the friendship between Ron and Felix the same as from the show

if any of this is wrong or correct please let me know
2/15/2011 c2 2Drakonis Aurous
Well that's unexpected but very interesting - Bonnie seems unfazed by her sisters' attempt to put Bonnie to shame with Ron taking in it in stride. I'm getting that Ron's friendship helped her get over her sisters.

So it looks like Bonnie is taking the place of Kim, Tara is taking Bonnie's place and Kim is taking Tara's place.

Good story so far. You have introduced questions on how this events happened but I'm guessing you'll reveal these as the story progresses.

Looking forward to reading more,

Drakonis Aurous
2/15/2011 c2 nightmaster000
wow so Tara is taking Bonnie's place wow didn't see that coming i was expecting Kim to be honest although we really didn't get to see how not having Ron as a friend has made her different hope to see that soon anyway good chapter
2/15/2011 c2 10Zarus Tyran
A good story but I think it would have play better if Kim was still saving the world, only without Ron she as an arrogant burque about it with Tara as her sidekick.
2/12/2011 c1 4l2s2
this is a good ideal i can't wait to see the end result
2/5/2011 c1 8MadMeijin
I like the story, and I look forward to more chapters.
1/31/2011 c1 1ShadowDragon010
Very funny!
1/29/2011 c1 14Data Seeker
Hi

Cute little one-shot. The quality is nicely written.

In this AU, Ron and Bonnie (as little kids) were portrayed very well.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

The story's primary flaw is that it feels incomplete. It needs more. I can't advice you on what you should have done. I hope this review brightens your day though. God bless.

Data Seeker
1/26/2011 c1 14EnterpriseCV-6
in your summary you said R/B and M/F who is M/F can you please tell me?
1/26/2011 c1 2Drakonis Aurous
This is a good start to what looks to be an interesting story. Already we're beginning to see Ron that we all know. Based on your notes at the end, this will definitely be interesting. Hope to see more of this soon.

Drakonis Aurous
1/25/2011 c1 nightmaster000
this sound like a interesting story and think putting some episodes in the good would be a interesting idea so go for it hope to see the next chapter soon
1/24/2011 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very nice start. Wonder if Ron will still befriend Kim.

Keep the good writing.
1/24/2011 c1 8Codecrash
I like how this starts. Ron and Bonnie meeting each other this way is so cute. I can't wait to see what comes next. I just hope that Kim doesn't end up taking Bonnie's snobby place as top of the food chain and all around queen B. Not that it couldn't work mind you it's just that kind of role reversal is kind of silly. Even without Ron as her best friend I'd like to think Kim would become pretty much the same person. All the same it should be interesting to see how this twist of fate will alter things to come. Keep up the good work.

Codecrash out.

Love, peace, and chicken grease.
1/24/2011 c1 13Redemtion13
Don't think I've seen a Ron meets Bonnie story yet. A lot of different directions you could take this story in. Good luck

R13