for Lucky To Be Born

11/22 c8 lulu2613
I kind of want to also to see the birth of Azula as well.
9/17 c1 mrack72
I like your writing and Azulon and Ozai's relationship.
11/25/2019 c8 6BendyPen
THIS ALL TIES TOGETHER SO PERFECTLY FUGNESIFMCEA;
3/26/2016 c8 ZutaraBrasil
Lindo, vocĂȘ tem um dom incrĂ­vel. Projetando em minha mente a imagem de Ozai no nascimento de Zuko me fez ficar emocionada.
12/23/2014 c8 25renzie17
Oh my gosh! Please update this! I love Urzai so much! I don't really care what The Search tells us about their story; I've always thought Ursa was the only person Ozai ever let in his heart and for that I love this ship and I love this story. 3 I hope you update it ( u )

somuchlove
5/18/2014 c8 12caspasta
Love that last line. :) Good job! :D
7/4/2013 c5 5brancan2
Odd isn't it, how even though ozai was so evil I can still relate to him in some ways. I really like this story, makes him seem so human :p
And Ursa's amazing
6/12/2013 c8 1xichooseyoux
I absolutely LOVED this! Fantastic! Ursa and Ozai's relationship always intrigued me, especially since they seemed so distant in what little flashbacks we saw during the series. But I guess that's what power eventually does... :( I was listening to "Love Story" while reading the last chapter. I was crying by the end of it. It was so sweet! Young Ozai reminds me so much of Zuko :) "Sounds like he was very lucky to be born." Ooh that line gave me shivers! But that's good! I love how you wrote that in. Again, this entire story was FANTASTIC! I've got a whole new perspective now of Ozai. More of a sweet misunderstood prince, rather than "The Phoenix King." Monsters are made, not born ;)
3/25/2013 c4 8Bethakinz
I really like your "monsters are made, not born" story you got going on here.
12/27/2012 c8 1LordMortem
That last line gave me shills...UUGGGhhh *Trembles slightly*
12/27/2012 c7 LordMortem