for Spilled Milk

1/9/2015 c1 8Lazypage
I know this is really dark and not at all a fluffy feel good love story, but I went 'awwwww' at their sort of happily ever after at the end. Awesome work. The relationship development was great too. When Roxas called Axel out on supposedly dying soon, I started cracking up.
9/8/2013 c1 Anon
This is perfect perfect perfect perfect.

"The need to run comes in on the air, to chase the undulating dragon out across the oceans, but Roxas walks in to their sixty dollar a night room with his lips chapped and reddened, abused mouth slack, and the feelings suck right out of him."

Perfect perfect perfect. I don't know.
2/26/2013 c1 Fanficlover
Found this story after reading Simple Math. I don't know which story I like better. You write so beautifully of pain and love and the empty places inside. Thank you!
5/11/2012 c1 2mudkipluvr4ever
Great job, I really liked it! They both changed each other for the better and fell in love. Roxas was adorable!
7/14/2011 c1 19Xoxoroxas
...i'm so fucking confused...

But I liked it, from what I understood it was a good story.

A slightly creepy and perverted story, but still, a good one.
6/24/2011 c1 pianocow
I just read Cities of the Future and decided to check out your profile (as is what I tend to do when I come across good writers), and HOLY BATMAN, you wrote Spilled Milk. This thing has been on my favorites since the day it came out, I swear it has, and I've read it SO many friggin times. I can't believe I hadn't reviewed for it earlier. About the actual story, it's brilliant in every way; the writing, the plot, the confusion and the clarity, goodness everything.
4/5/2011 c1 32owlpostagain
HOW DID I MISS THIS? I need to learn to pay better attention, I'm slipping if you really posted this three months ago. Honestly. As always, it's fucking beautiful the way you twist them into tragic little nightmares and then weave everything back together.
2/16/2011 c1 Jayson
You wrote! I've been bad and haven't been checking. _ It's beautiful as always, just like you!
1/30/2011 c1 squigglything
Hii :) Wow, it's so awesome to be reading another of your works! This was a really good. Totally made me smile, especially the conclusion part. I always enjoy your works, they're always so freaking awesome. hahaha anyway, hope to see you write again soon! bye!
1/29/2011 c1 3Yarouka
Jesus. I love how you can take the usually cliche things in fanfics, like drug abuse, prostitution, and mental disorders, and make them into something so much more. You're a fuckin' artist, man! This one had me tearing up a bit. And the fact that it was written for such a good cause only adds to your badassocity...

You should be in every major city.

Your humble fan,

-Savvy
1/29/2011 c1 4Transientkarma
Delectable piece of writing, every word just drips in talent. thanks!
1/27/2011 c1 no absolutes
Absolutely gorgeous writing! This almost made me cry until I realized I was in public and would probably look a little silly. :)

In all seriousness though, the imagery is just so compelling. It was trashy, sad, yet beautiful also. Very much enjoyed reading it.
1/25/2011 c1 57CherryFlavoredChalk
YOU BEAUTIFUL, WONDEROUS BEING.

ginsberg of words, you're tearing me apart. i didn't know how much i missed your ability to put a sentence together until i read this.
1/25/2011 c1 ZannaBlack
Beautiful as always. The thing about your writing that I really love is how hard it can be to read. It's different from a lot of fanfictin I've read in the sense that nothing is too glossed over.

I like your personification of Roxas and Axel in this one- and how the little misunderstanding about Axel's disorder was such a roadblock for Roxas.
1/25/2011 c1 2Seaside Stranger
Amazing as always. I don't get how you keep pulling off so much win, but nobody's complaining.
17 Page 1 2 Next »