for Harry Potter Twist

6/11 c4 Khenzani
This story is a gooz plot but ig's full of so many corny cliches It's a little difficult for me, regardless, i'm so happy that their are people out their that are making X-men ,Harry Potter crossovers.
12/2/2019 c11 Kagome Avalon
That was awesome. I look forward to reading the next chapter when it's posted.
12/2/2019 c7 Kagome Avalon
Well, at least now I know Harry's age. Even though Harry is blood adopted couldn't he inherit the Potter fortune? Because, it was said before that the family magic chooses the heir. You even said that Harry would keep his magic. So he would still have the Potter family magic, wouldn't he? So then he could still in essence be the Potter heir even though his last name is now Howlett. Would Harry attend Hogwarts or another magic school?

Did that make sense to you? I think I almost confused myself with that explanation. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
12/2/2019 c6 Kagome Avalon
Great chapter.

Ok, another question. Is Harry's name going to be Harrison or Hadrian? Because in Ch. 2 it's Harrison and in this chap. it's Hadrian.
12/2/2019 c5 Kagome Avalon
Thought I'd drop a quick review. Great story so far. The only thing that's missing that I'd like to know up to this point is, how old is Harry? Is he under the age of 11 or has he started Hogwarts? And, if so what year is he?
2/21/2019 c11 deathwearsblack
Please update when you can.
1/14/2019 c11 25Yut Taha Aki
Please please update please let the story continue
11/30/2018 c11 1Flying Chrissy
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
7/6/2018 c11 bella.beau.14
More please
4/8/2018 c11 Wika0304
please update
2/23/2018 c11 Carol542
I really really like this story please continue it
2/17/2018 c11 Guest
please, do another chapter!
1/19/2018 c11 alice22
Very interesting. I hope to see further chapters in the future.
12/1/2017 c11 ed24555
more please
10/14/2017 c11 Smokeing
Very good story look forward to updates
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »