FanFiction.Net
for Education in Love

1/8/2017 c27 brittany
I love this chapter so far.
11/2/2015 c26 7shadowcat ninja
Please put Rex Mpreg
7/13/2014 c30 Ijustdon'tcare132
I have to admit I am not use to hearing characters of TV shows I watched talk like this.
7/13/2014 c6 Btich Please
Third place my ass! FIRST! DAMMIT!
7/13/2014 c5 Bitch Please
You must be shroomin'! Six would've been FIRST! Honestly... The shit people write...
2/21/2014 c1 The fuck
FINISH THIS YOU LAZY LARD BUTT!
12/7/2013 c1 2Bianca3456
I love the story :) and i love Generator Rex :)
9/6/2013 c43 Beautiful
Why is it unfinished? Am I the only one fighting for this ship?

-iamfinallyfree (Who is too lazy to sign in)
8/1/2013 c16 33Trinity Stark
I like the fact there's someone else who likes that pairing :3 SeX all the way! ; I totally wanted to smack Six's "Dad" In this badly -; Love is love it knows no gender, so good job on this one I have so much to catch up on for this -Pouts- I did absolutely adore the fluffiness though! It inspires me Now I have to go write some fluff too :3 Maybe I'll throw a little parental Ceasar in for a little tang to the mix Hee hee ;3
7/30/2013 c2 Trinity Stark
I can't believe this oo; I started reading this when you first added it and my computer lost the page when you added my story to your list thank you btw.. I checked out who you were and bam I found this! Thank you for adding my story to your alert list and I must keep reading :3
5/29/2012 c43 11lindiloo02
Loved this i stayed up til 4am reading this i enjoyed it so much, i am correct in thinking both callen and cesar are both in the military wounder what would happen if they got stationed together for a short time lol also have callen and holiday got married yet i know they were engaged at the begining but there has been no mention of a wedding?
3/4/2012 c43 vampyaoifan123
loved it soooo much thankyou!
3/4/2012 c17 vampyaoifan123
Great story love your work!
2/15/2012 c26 Lovestar and Silverice
You should make the dream a story cuase i would fav and never undo it
2/14/2012 c43 MaraBella15
AWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOOO CUTTE adorable amazing epicly heart melting breath stopping oh my goodness i'm running out of words to describe this...Beautiful I love this chapter This so Made my day This is the Best Valentine's Day Story of the year! You are soo amazing and a dedicated Six/rex fan I'm so happy someone else on this earth enjoys this pairing as much as I do Thank You Thank You :) I will always Be greatful Thank you for Giving the World a glimpse of Truely a Masterpeice that is your Writing :) No words I can say will be good enough to express how happy I am for you to let us readers enjoy the talented Fics you Create for our enjoyment...so one last time :)...THANK YOU!~M
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »