for Moments and Lifetimes

2/25/2016 c1 6LyraLilyJackson
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
This was wonderfully written. I would love more !
6/20/2014 c1 Aoife Miranda
This was awesome.

I liked that you took the whole "Sherlock and John meet over different lifetimes" trope and made it different. John's history and his past lives were fascinating and perfectly in character for him; he's drawn to the same things repeatedly and he's not one for elaborate, grand stuff. That's a huge contrast to Sherlock, yet they're compatible.

The ending was awesome. Thanks for writing!
8/23/2012 c1 17MadaMag
Oh, I like that.
I would love for a follow story, i.e. John sharing familiarity and inside jokes with Sherlock in front of NSY...
7/16/2012 c1 2Victoria of Memphis
...I think I may love you.

This is an incredible concept! I love the ending to bits! 3 Absolutely to BITS. :D

(I just wanted to mention that I find the quote from Richard Bach ironic, as "Richard Bach" means "Reichenbach")
5/1/2012 c1 Medea Talespinner
I do enjoy this prompt/meme - though it's not always handled well. You made it work, gave a decent bit of character insight, and made me smile at the end. Thanks!
4/22/2012 c1 10Tigrislupa
Oh this was a nice little fic. The writing was excellent, as was the character insight. Definitely a fun little read.

Oh dear goodness, now I'm picturing John and Sherlock back in ancient times and solving mysteries. I didn't think I could love them any more than I did, but picturing the two of them running about Rome is just fantastic...
4/14/2012 c1 2WhiteFang001
I'd love to see where this is going!

A very good basis for your plot - please continue to write more and update soon!
1/26/2011 c1 6Hallenee
I love the premise going on here and the way you've written it. You've captured his character delightfully whilst still being very different. Brilliant! It works perfectly as a one-shot but I do hope you continue it anyway...
1/26/2011 c1 14JennaEf
Loving your story, absolutely! Beautifully written, and the perfect realisation of the prompt. Definitely wanting more. PLEASE...
1/26/2011 c1 Guest
now, this is priceless. Splendid idea, and the writing style to match it. Keep it going, will you?
1/26/2011 c1 l-girl
very nice. hope to see you play with these two again soon.
1/25/2011 c1 smiles
highlander!sherlock, yayyyy!

now, write me a sequel with mycroft as the immortal.

please?

keep writing.
1/25/2011 c1 24CorgiFromSpace
OH, I quite like this! I quite like this indeed!

I wish there was more though... Still it's absolutely brilliant.

Ari