for A Strange Phenomenon

1/15/2018 c1 Guest
This is really good to be your first fanfic! Scratch that, this is a great Fanfiction, end of story. I love this!
1/13/2018 c7 Guest
really creative
1/8/2016 c7 Guest
"Who has the best nose in the kingdom?"
"You do, Daddy!"
Dahhwwwwww. So CUTE!
And the part where Rapunzel talks about the beard (erm... goatee) is so cute too! I love how they still stay the same and still be funny and quirky and full of humor.

1/8/2016 c6 Guest
Oh my lord "iincluding the feeling of Eugene's beard in her face." How does one describe it better?

1/8/2016 c3 Guest
'This is it. Im done for. Mother was right. Im going to be killed by a man with hair on his face. What a fate.' (Rapunzels thought)

I just. That... was... I love the amount of sarcasm in the part where she thinks 'what a fate'. Well, since this is Rapunzel and she's such a sweetheart then she'd be in more of a scared state...

1/8/2016 c2 Guest
Me loves the detail in this chapter.

1/8/2016 c1 Guest
I'm dead. The part "He has /hair/ on his /chin/!" Made me laugh.

-snuffles
3/12/2013 c7 Lilly
Awesome story!
12/19/2012 c7 5SatanAteMyBeans
That was a SUPER DUPER sweet story!
2/8/2012 c7 3TaxusPtero-Oneiroi
What's his? No comment on the captains fluffily thing of a mooooooostash( purposefully misspelled) or the kings more full 'design'. Oh oh! Or the apparent shared trait between rapunzel and the queen for men with facial hair XD
10/21/2011 c7 297Punzie the Platypus
I'm scratching my head in amazed wonderment on how you were able to base an entire story on his GOATEE. Needless to say, I loved it, and I thought you wrote it beautifully. Here, have a well deserved cookie!
8/4/2011 c1 4Nala162024
lol. I can just see Rapunzel acting this way.
3/31/2011 c7 7SilverSora13
The whole thing was so hilarious! xD my favorite was chapter 4
3/6/2011 c7 6sheep1215
AWWWWWWWW! I absolutely loved this story! It was hilarious, heartwarming, and had me saying "AWWWWWWWWW!" throughout the whole entire thing. I absolutely loved how she thought his goatee made him a monster and then how she grew to love it. And then the end with their daughter? Absolutely precious. Thank you for making me smile!

And I agree with Rapunzel...Eugene's goatee is probably his most appealing feature! (Although everything about Eugene is appealing...lol)
2/28/2011 c7 EdwardBellaAndSasuSaku4Eva
This was so adorable and amazing :) I love this (both this chapter and the story in general). Yeah I have issues with my English teacher sometimes too. Today actually-gave us a pop quiz cause she can. It wasn't pretty. Then talks about how we can't pull quotes correctly...not good. But this really brightened my day :D Especially after my depression of Tangled not winning Best Original song. -_- But this made it much better so thank you! :) Don't listen to the people who bash it (and mean english teachers)-they're just jealous :P But I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! :D
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »