for Step Up Years later A Moose & Camille Story

4/14/2017 c20 Esmeralda
Very interesting and a mixed love story just like my life
4/10/2016 c20 Guest
I'm just wondering if the next chapter will be the talk then what do they have normal lives is Isabella mooses are they going to get married and teach at MSA does Camille and ISA get into car accident and ISA need blood and mooses matches then how does he recover from her keeping it a secret then Andie's wedding will moose and Camille sleep together after watching people in love all night hmmmm many possibilities. I will look for the next chapter
7/21/2015 c2 mary-anna
i love the story you 's well detailed but i did see some spelling mistakes like "mom" instead you put "mum" but overall it was fantastic and well writen. you are a great author and i hope your dreams come true. Please watch the following movies bellow.
. Step up
. Step up 2
. Step up 3
. Step up All In
.Step up Revolution

Hope you keep writing from your heart
7/21/2015 c1 Guest
nice
4/28/2015 c20 Angel
Hi, I'm new reading this but I think it's really good and I think u should finish it ... I can't be left on a cliffhanger
8/3/2014 c20 Guest
It's a good story, you should continue this ;)
7/22/2014 c2 Guest
really like her confidence love it
7/22/2014 c1 Guest
I really think its sad that he missed her so bad
4/15/2014 c20 Ddd
Update
8/4/2013 c20 Miss Ginny Granger
I really hope you continue this fanfic! I really enjoyed reading it so far! :]
5/28/2013 c20 step up lover
Your book was really good but please write another chapter and tell me what is happening a year later are they married any more children and did isabell get in the school ? And i really thing your book should be published and i would deffo buy it from the shops this cant be the end please write more !
5/19/2013 c9 Jaidyn nix
This is so awesome!
3/29/2013 c20 5Gymnastflip
Love it love it love it love it update
3/10/2013 c18 Maggie
I love the step up movies and this is a very good after story
1/8/2013 c2 jica again
Your storyline is soo amazing! Please continue! I cant stop reading it. I was just surfing and my attention was caught up by your story. I read it for 8 hours straight until chapter 20. I cant wait to know what will happen next. Please update! (_). Reading it twice. I super Love it!and the twist of events was so interesting and so exciting! Please do update!
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »