for Too Young to be too Old

12/17/2019 c24 TeriKoffi
Awesome!
3/25/2013 c14 11S-Jay494
Love you depiction of Bobby. Gave me a huge chuckle.
12/3/2012 c24 12samwinchester83
AWESOME STORY! please write moreeee
12/3/2012 c3 samwinchester83
Aww this story is SO CUTE I LOVE IT
12/9/2011 c24 9Catsluver
Nice story. I liked the ending with past Sam not loosing any time. That would be too complicated. I liked your take on the demons, Ruby, Lillith and even the biker's augiung over (literally) Sam. And Sammy trying to deal with Sam's addiction. Nice job. I'm interested to see where you go from here.

~Cat =^..^=
12/8/2011 c19 Catsluver
I like the way you wrote Lillith. Very creepy describing her dead body... Who is the Angel? I'm enjoying this story a lot!

12/8/2011 c16 Catsluver
Very good chapter. The ending gave me chills...

~Cat

12/3/2011 c8 Catsluver
Ooo. Ruby is a demon bitch extraordinaire! Great job.
12/3/2011 c5 Catsluver
Oh, too cute with the waitress and Sam not even noticing.. LOL.
12/3/2011 c4 Catsluver
Wonderful story. I'm loving Dean reacting to Sam like his little brother again. First in protective mode about Dad being dead and then just enjoying Sam being facinated about the phone. Also loved the way you show love between Sam and John instead of just making John a total ass like in too many fics.

I'm going to enjoy working my way through this story.

11/25/2011 c24 SPN Mum
That would really suck, to wake up realizing you lost three weeks of your life and were hurt during that time. Too bad young Sam couldn't learn anything from his 'dream' about being an adult! It might have kept him from making the mistakes that he made. Dean too. No death at Cold Oak, no deals, no Ruby, no blood...none of it. What a different story their lives would be, right? lol

Looking forward to your sequel starting. :)

Have a great holiday season!
11/19/2011 c13 117Swellison
Wonderful Bobby background, and I love the flashback to his introduction to Sam and Dean. Sammy must've studied Bobby's picture in his cell phone to recognize him, or Bobby's one of those adults who don't change much in appearance over time.

I like how young Sammy's first impulse is to hug his friends - with more strength than he's aware of. I do wonder what Bobby's going to say about John in Canada!

11/19/2011 c12 Swellison
Enjoyed the introduction of Cas to the story line. Dean is taking a while to tell Cas what's really going on with Sam, but he's under the influence of drugs and not thinking that clearly. Poor Sammy, stuck in the waiting room, until he finally decides to go looking for Dean himself. I see that you're using Sam's appetite-the hunger part of his growing pains-to remind us that he's just a kid.

11/19/2011 c8 Swellison
So now we know how Sammy got his bruises. I did get a kick out of Ruby watching and enjoying Buffy...of course she prefers Faith. An interesting look into what makes Ruby tick, too.
11/19/2011 c6 Swellison
Oh, ouch, poor pummeled Dean. I thought maybe Sammy took care of the demons, bec I can see 13-year-old Sammy having the training and motivation to do it, but now I'm thinking "ma'am" - the girl with the legs- stepped in and took care of business. The only woman I can think of who'd be able to do that is Ruby, unless they fortuitously met another female hunter?

75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »